hdmi converters and upscalers

I'm talking about an 3rca/SCART to HDMI converter and upscaler to 1080p. the prices on these things vary from 6 to 160 pounds and there isn't much feedback as to whether or not they work. Have you guys had any experience? can you give a solid recommendation for a certain product? 

ps: the master-plan is to hook up my ps2,wii and psp to my hd monitor.

I'm talking about an 3rca/SCART to HDMI converter and upscaler to 1080p. the prices on these things vary from 6 to 160 pounds and there isn't much feedback as to whether or not they work. Have you guys had any experience? can you give a solid recommendation for a certain product? 

The only thing I have had experience with that is close to what you want is the Elgato Game Capture HD.

You go from the PS2's component (or composite if you want) to S-Video and through a little box to hdmi. I think you do have to have the Elgato plugged into a PC though, but it works (and should be around 100-130 pounds or so).

Just be sure you don't get the Elgato HD60.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Most upscalers is from 480 to 1080 look blurry. I had this problem when playing smash bro PM.

Using Component cable (720) and a cheap capture card looks a lot better.

cables are between $5-$10 and the cheapest capture card is $50.

psp component cable

ps2 component cable

wii component cable

Roxio Game Caputure Standard

sadly, I anticipated such high price solutions. I thank you for your feedback and after many, many searches I found this neat peace of hardware that promises to do what I want it to http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00988GMLG/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. now the only problem left is how my monitor has a 16:10 ratio, while the device outputs at 16:9, meaning I'll have black lines on the top and bottom, but I guess beggars can't be winners.

sadly, I anticipated such high price solutions. I thank you for your feedback and after many, many searches I found this neat peace of hardware that promises to do what I want it to http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00988GMLG/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. now the only problem left is how my monitor has a 16:10 ratio, while the device outputs at 16:9, meaning I'll have black lines on the top and bottom, but I guess beggars can't be winners.

I would still go with the component cables for better picture quality, I did a little more digging a found this Nexxtech component video to HDMI converter for cheap if you have a nexxtech retailer in your area and the reviews say it has no delay.

I did link the wrong capture card, only the Roxio HD Pro has HDMI out (the card i'm using). And as far as I know there no solution to fix the black bars on 16:10 monitors for TV based products.