MeMac, and AIO gaming PC in an eMac [ITS DEAD now]

spwath

No, but how do initially turn it on? Maybe I am just clueless on this, but it is initially powered off right?

Yeah I just turned it on before hand.

I think when you plug it in it stays on

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

No, but how do initially turn it on? Maybe I am just clueless on this, but it is initially powered off right?

Yeah I just turned it on before hand.

I think when you plug it in it stays on

yeah, nearly all screens got a switch inside that is either off or on(assumtion), which only changes when pressed, so plugged in or not after turning on the screen it should be fine.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Can you post a picture of it fully assembled, so that we can see where the parts are? I am really curious if anything can be done to alleviate these heating issues.

Can you post a picture of it fully assembled, so that we can see where the parts are? I am really curious if anything can be done to alleviate these heating issues.

No, it's kinda gone now.

I might try again later with smaller stuff

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Eh, that's unfortunate. At least you tried though. It was fun while it lasted.

Yeah, i still have the shell, so ill try again when i have money for smaller parts, like ITX

Yeah, but i have 10 eMacs in my living room, and a whole summer with not much planned

I want some!

I want some!

I only have 2 now.

I only have 2 now.

what happened to them?

what happened to them?

took the computer parts out, put them in a box to sell.

Recycled the CRT's at best buy

Hum.

took the computer parts out, put them in a box to sell.

Recycled the CRT's at best buy

Hum.

and then two whent in my display closet of g4 era apple computers, with my powermac g4, imac g4, and powerrmac g4 cube, along with accesorys

Hum

and then two whent in my display closet of g4 era apple computers, with my powermac g4, imac g4, and powerrmac g4 cube, along with accesorys

I am about to start one with its parts (created a thread) but I am going to make some changes to make it look more like an iMac.

Would have started it tonight but I had my daughter's bunk bed to assemble :/

How did you separate the front panel from the rest of the unit?

There are many screws around the outside of the CRT.

LIke 10-20

Yeah got that. Slowly working Mt way to remove the crt

Yeah, thats the heavy (and dangerous) part