Who here is planning to do mercenary work?

ItsComrade

Hey guys, haven't posted around here in a while, but came back to check out how the Org was doing. This subforum is a bit slow, so I figured I'd start some conversation.

I've planned to be a mercenary / bounty hunter in the PU and bought a F7C-M Super Hornet for the task. Anyone else here planning on doing mercenary work? 

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.

Ah jesus I clicked this thread from the thread list at the sidebar in the Index.

I seriously thought you were planning to be an actual mercenary or bounty hunter in real life. Then I saw the tag and subforum.

Ah jesus I clicked this thread from the thread list at the sidebar in the Index.

I seriously thought you were planning to be an actual mercenary or bounty hunter in real life. Then I saw the tag and subforum.

xD

I'm hoping to do exploration, but if anyone needs any assistance doing mercenary work, or military for the org I'm there :)

@CommanderFett was already doing a list but as this subforum is kinda slow (still need to do TL;DW AtV 48, dammit) it got pushed down to page 5  :lol:

Here it is: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303312-the-mercenaries-of-star-citizen/?p=4121904

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

I'll be support mainly as I will be getting the crucible and will have a decent number of scouting and ewar based ships.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro

@CommanderFett was already doing a list but as this subforum is kinda slow (still need to do TL;DW AtV 48, dammit) it got pushed down to page 5 [emoji38]

Here it is: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303312-the-mercenaries-of-star-citizen/?p=4121904

Yeah to much playing the game and not enough talk about it.

As for the TLDR just do the double bill this week

• 2 weeks later...

I've been touring Germany with the family as a graduation trip. As a result, I've had no internet access for the past 2 weeks.

Ah I think you told me that.

Welcome back Commander. ;)