Best Smart phone of 2015?

nivra552

For mid-sized phones I'd say Samsung Galaxy S5 active, since detachable battery still means alot to me. You will get worse battery life and water protection than with the S6 active, but you will get the detachable battery.

For large phones I would recommend you the Galaxy Note 3, if you value money in any way. Galaxy Note 4 is the same as the note 3 sold at twice the price. There have been some optimisations made to the camera though, if you do feel like throwing money away Note 4 could be the better choice.

For the small phones - there's literally hard to find a decent phone. Z1 Compact used to be appealing, but it has no detachable battery in fragile glass back. I use Xiaomi Mi2S. It has no LTE and it is simply chinese. It works like it was chinese. It's not horrible, it's just that if you use the phone all the time you will get angry. Samsung has some stupid small phones, they suck however.

I'd pick the LG G4, but the display man... It might look incredible, but the 1440p resolution is just so unnecessary. 

I haven't really been paying attention to the mobile market, but the DROID Turbo and Z3(+) seem like really nice options. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

I'd pick the LG G4, but the display man... It might look incredible, but the 1440p resolution is just so unnecessary. 

I haven't really been paying attention to the mobile market, but the DROID Turbo and Z3(+) seem like really nice options. 

It really is nice, and I do notice a slight difference between 1440p and 1080. Nowhere near the jump from 720 to 1080, but it does make a difference in phones over 5 inches or so.

Desktop: AMD Threadripper 1950X @ 4.1Ghz Enermax 360L  Gigabyte Aorus Extreme   Zotac 1080Ti AMP Extreme  BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900  EVGA SuperNova 1000w G2  LG 34GK950f & ASUS PA248Q Klipsch Reference/Audeze Mobius

Synology Wireless AC-2600

Laptop: Alienware 17R5   Intel i7 8750H  Nvidia GTX1080   3840x2160 4k AdobeRGB IGZO Display   32GB DDR4 2133   256GB+1TB NVMe SSD    1TB Seagate SSHD   Killer 1550 Dual-Band Wireless AC

• 2 weeks later...

Check OnePlus One or wait for OnePlus Two :) at www.oneplus.net

you'll thank me later

ASUS Maximus VII Hero | i7 4790K OC 4.8GHZ | 4x8GB 2400MHz MSI GTX 1070 alphacool eiswolf gpx pro
Samsung 850 EVO 520GB + Corsair 525gb + 275gb SSD  2TB Seagate Barracuda | 8TB Seagate Archive

Cooler Master HAF-X 942 | EVGA Supernova 1000W 80+ Platinum | Custom watercooling loop (gpu+cpu)

360mm+180mm rad and 10 fans | Swiftech D5 mcp655-B