Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

Another newbie checking in from the UK.

I've been out of the loop, PC wise, for ages so I'm here to catch up before I build a new one. I can't even remember how old my current PC is, though it features a core 2 duo and used Vista when I first built it, so definitely due replacing.

Hello humans!

I am an undergraduate Physics student from India. I like Applied physics A LOOOTTTTT. I am fascinated by electronics, especially PC hardware. So I started following Linus Tech Tips on Youtube. After following for a couple of months, I am pretty convinced of the expertise of Linus Media Group in PC hardware. So if I wanted to learn more(and I have a lot to learn for i am a Noob) and share what I learn, I felt this would be a nice place to hang around. So.... I am here!!! Cheers!

TL;DR :- Linus Media Group rocks and so I, a noob, am here to learn! ;-D

My build log(in progress): http://bit.ly/1CMaebR

Cheers & Ciao!

Venki

Hello everybody;

İ am a new member. İ am into tech for a long time. İn my 20 years life time ,awkwardly, this is the first forum i am planing to became a active member (in many i joined and and even forgot my logins), so as you can understand i am a total noob in forums -_-" Wish me luck and again : Hello Linus Tech Tips Community :)

Greetings to you all, if you haven't noticed, I am terrible at picking usernames, always have been!

Aside from this, I am new, I enjoy playing games but not so good at knowing what to buy, I know where things go though!

Hi.

Hello all and Merry Christmas! :D

My name is Jessica (don't let the username fool you, my name is actually Jessica... >.> <.< ) 
I'm a PC gamer nut and as such, I took a chance back in high school and enrolled in an A+ certification class. Passed the class with flying colors, but lacked the money to actually afford the certification test. I got into metal and guitars shortly thereafter and played in various local metal bands and did that for several years. As of late, I've gotten the itch to build computers again, so I've been watching youtube videos to more or less relearn how to do just that. I remember that I learned PC building back when XP was just released and I was putting together Pentium 1 33MHz and AMD K6 builds. Things have changed so much over the years. O.o

Upon my scouring for information, I ran across Linus and Jayztwocents' channels and fell in love with them. They both know their stuff in and out, and a few weeks of watching their videos has made me confident enough that I can handle putting together most modern PC builds with ease. 

So hi all, and I hope to have some productive PC chat. :D

Hand of Nod: i7-4790K, 16GB G.Skill Sniper 1600Mhz DDR3 RAM, Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, MSI Gaming 5 Z97 mobo, LEPA 120mm red LED fans (x3) Corsair SPEC-03 case, Seasonic 650W 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, ASUS VG248QE 144hz monitor, Patriot Blaze 120GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HDD, Seagate Barracuda 3TB 7200RPM HDD (x2)

Hi all!

I've been following Linus Tech Tips and Tech Quickie on YouTube for quite some time now. I am finally making my way over to the forum. I look forward to the plethora of information held within, and hope to make a few friends too. 

hey guys

my real name is Joshua Waurich, my street address is 9 Lombard street elspark germiston, gauteng, south africa

my credit card number is 6784 2075 1895 4590 cvv 928 feel free to buy what ever you like

id number 859316 9610 089

just kidding that's all fake except my name

ive just registered in linus tech tips and have noticed there is no search bar to look up keywords, i looked at the help topics and read through the search tab and could not come right, basically i want to search anything related to the amd a6 6400k

Good Day, Evening or Night [ whichever you may be in ],

I am a mid-range geek/nerd that has dabbled in and out of various computer builds since my first computer in 1993.  [ Compaq Deskpro 286 ]

Not much of an oveclocker myself.  I just prefer to build stable, long lasting machines that will serve me for years and not give me much trouble.

You may see my other recent post in the BOINC section of the forum.  I have been a long tem BOINC donor and decided to bring over my credits to the team here.

Nothing fancy or anything.  I just play the game for the long haul rather than for short term gains.

Loving it so far and looking forward to chatting with people, exchanging ideas and generally having fun with all. :)

Finally decided to join the forum! Glad to be here :D

"Try not to take things personally; what people say about you on the internet is a reflection of them, not you!"

Welcome to the forum @superzeppo! :)

Welcome @ElZamo92! :) Hope you are enjoying your new PC 

Welcome @Agost! :D

Welcome to the forum @dadasmithywinkle! Best of luck in your studies and hope you'll enjoy the forum  :)

Welcome @Monkey Dust :) If you want suggestions for your new build, you can visit New Builds and Planning and create a thread there 

Welcome to the forum @hubert2190 :)

Welcome @VenkiPhy6! Best of luck in your physics studies and hope you will find the forum helpful.

Welcome @firehunterxs!  Hope you'll find this forum enjoyable 

Hi @SometimesStuff

Welcome @jessicametal! :) Hope you'll find the forum helpful and enjoyable. 

Welcome @RandomTechnologyGuy! :)

Hi @Rekzilla! Hope you will enjoy the community. 

Welcome @eric1st! You could google "amd a6 6400k linustechtips" (without the quotes) to search for a6 related content. 

Welcome @Jimbillroo Digital! :) Hope you will enjoy your first forum 

Welcome @NWArkGuy
Welcome @OLYCAT! Hope you will continue to enjoy the community. 

Welcome @WhackingCheese

(Due to emotion limit I could not give everyone a smiley :/)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Thanks so much for joining. My vision is a community based on positive member interaction and helping each other. I believe that if we all work together toward this goal, we will have success in the long run. We don't have official forum rules or anything like that yet, but as long as everyone is respectful of each other, and patient with the growing pains that we are going to experience (vBulletin 5 is VERY beta right now) we can make this into an AWESOME community forum. Linus

Hello Linus its quite nice here

Hi friend.Who are you?

For a part-time job I teach Autistic people A+ computer skills, and since their attention span is different than some peoples it`s handy to show them videos from LTT. So after using so many of them I had to join the community and post to say thanks for the help.

Keep up the great work, you have all done an excellent job with a high degree of intelligence, integrity, and quality. 

You never know until tomorrow how today will go.

hello everybody i have been watching LTT for about 2 years  and after all that "don't forget to check out the forum" i actually decided to check it out and i think it is really cool, really because this is the first forum i ever signed up for, probably the only forum i will ever be on lol.

LTT crew keep up the great work you guys just keep getting better and better :D

Hi!

I already watch all the videos and that for ages now and know I'm here!

Hi!

I already watch all the videos and that for ages now and know I'm here!

Welcome to the community Satge :)

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Hello everyone, 

I'm Brysen and I just decided to take a look here 

hi.

May your framertes be high and your remperatures low.