Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

Hope you are the real Linus (have seen some impersonators already) and you should have an admin status instead of Junior Member to instantly verify your identity.

You should start a thread where people can post bugs that they encounter (I have found some and had to write the message twice already).

I really believe that this forum will be successful because I see lots of users interacting and helping each other already.

Thank you for what you do!

Looks great! Keep firing Slick until he gets the bugs worked out

this mosdef

Good to finally have the forum up! Thanks for making great vids!

I am looking forward to the future of this forum. Such a great idea and best of luck working out all the bugs.

So excited about you and slick (and maybe diesel?) getting the forum up! Its school holidays here so now I have something to do!

I'm really looking forward to helping build the community in this forum. It promises to be one of the better computer tech forums out there, and we know that because its run by some of the most awesome people!

Finally up!, been waiting for it since it was announced!

yaaaaaayyy the forum's up. buggy as hell though. we'll get through that I guess. anyways I can't wait till everything's finished.

Great forum!! looks good!

PC SPECIFICATIONS: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor  3.70 GHz ; MSI B550G Edge Wi-Fi ATX ; 16gb (2x8gb)  Kingston FURY Beast DDR4-3600 RGB ; MSI GeForce RTX 3060 3x12gb ;  darkFlash Phantom with Custom Phanteks D-RGB 120 (6EA) ; Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition ; 1tb M.2 Kingston , 2tb Seagate Barricuda, 4 TB Seagate ; Corsair Gaming Series GS700W

PERIPHERALS:Razer BlackWidow V3 ;  Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro ;  Razer Leviathan V2 X

TABLET: Ipad 12.9 Pro  PHONE: Iphone 12

Glad its finally up!

Semper Fi Mentalguy

Intel core i7 3770k, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz RAM, Samsung 830 128GB Boot Drive, 2TB Western Digital Caviar Black Data Drive, Asus GTX 560 :-(, Corsair HX750 PSU, Thermaltake Chaser MK-1

Hi again Linus, was probably either you or Slick that saw my post yesterday.

I an sooo happy about this forum! Finally a community that I can attach myself to! Thanks so much Linus, Slick and all the others behind all the great things you do!

Hi guys! This is just my second forum that I'm joining in. First one is the Republic of Gamers forum but since I'm a big fan of Linus and I've seen people from his channel giving advice and answering questions on the comment section of his videos. I'm giving this a go! Thanks to everyone that made this forum possible esp. Slick and of course Linus!

Thanks Linus, Slick and diesel.

This is the first forum i have ever signed up for and i have no idea how forums work, hopefully i would have a nice experience and i know linus' community is filled with lots of amazing helpful people.

Sony Vaio Pro 13 CPU:Haswell Core i5 4200U RAM: 4 GB GPU: HD4400 Storage: SSD Pci-e 128GB (Its really fast), External 1TB Seagate Expansion Drive Weight: 1.06kg (made of carbon fiber) 

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (4.4.2 Omnirom)