How do I move my Skype call to my phone?

byalexandr
Go to solution Solved by EIijah,

No, I have it on my phone, and when the other people call back as soon as I hang up, the call keeps ringing on my desktop, but not on my phone. Both are logged into the same account and both show that I am in the call group.

Did you try logging out on your pc though? so that only your phone is logged in. I've had trouble with Skype when I'm not connected to Wifi on my phone

I am in a Skype call and I am using my desktop with Wi-Fi. But the call keeps dropping so I want to move it to my phone, which uses LTE. I am not the call host, and hanging up (not leaving the group) and having them call me back doesn't ring on my phone, only on the desktop. What do I do? Thanks in advance.

By the way, I am using Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 8.1 Pro on my desktop.

Download Skype on your phone, Log out off your pc, should work

CPU: i5-4690K @ 4.0GHz GPU: Gigabyte Gtx 970 WindForce MOBO: Gigabyte Z97 Gaming-3 CASE: Corsair Carbide 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 4GBx4  MOUSE: CM Mizar KEYBOARD: Logitec G110

Download Skype on your phone, Log out off your pc, should work

No, I have it on my phone, and when the other people call back as soon as I hang up, the call keeps ringing on my desktop, but not on my phone. Both are logged into the same account and both show that I am in the call group.

Did you try logging out on your pc though? so that only your phone is logged in. I've had trouble with Skype when I'm not connected to Wifi on my phone

CPU: i5-4690K @ 4.0GHz GPU: Gigabyte Gtx 970 WindForce MOBO: Gigabyte Z97 Gaming-3 CASE: Corsair Carbide 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

Call in the phone when they're calling. That works for me.

This is a signature.

That worked. Thank you.

That worked. Thank you.

No problem :)