Most silent yet most powerfull

Mitico

i am planning to build new system for gaming which is powerful but completely silent..Here are the parts i chose,i need advice for best psu (0 rpm as well) and fanless cpu cooler.. Thanks :)

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770T 2.5GHz Quad-Core OEM/Tray Processor  (€367.24 @ Amazon Italia)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD4H ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€143.70 @ Amazon Italia)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€119.27 @ Amazon Italia)
Storage: Crucial MX100 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€99.99 @ Amazon Italia)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€59.44 @ Amazon Italia)
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 980 4GB STRIX Video Card  (€629.00)
Case: Cooler Master Silencio 652 ATX Mid Tower Case  (€112.10 @ Amazon Italia)

That 980, eventhough it's quiet, will not be more silent than a NH-U12 or U14S. Just grab a normal CPU and fit a noctua on there.

A 2.5ghz CPU will be a limitation for that GPU.

which cpu i could get? I want it as cool possible,since in summer time (when i play a lot) and i dont want another owen like this pc

which cpu i could get? I want it as cool possible,since in summer time (when i play a lot) and i dont want another owen like this pc

Any haswell is efficient enough. Depending on what you're doing with the PC, get a i5-4690K or i7-4790K and put a NH-U12S on there. 

You can set the PWM duty cycle to 25% or something and you're golden.

i am planning to build new system for gaming which is powerful but completely silent..Here are the parts i chose,i need advice for best psu (0 rpm as well) and fanless cpu cooler.. Thanks :)

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770T 2.5GHz Quad-Core OEM/Tray Processor  (€367.24 @ Amazon Italia)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD4H ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€143.70 @ Amazon Italia)

Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€119.27 @ Amazon Italia)

Storage: Crucial MX100 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€99.99 @ Amazon Italia)

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€59.44 @ Amazon Italia)

Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 980 4GB STRIX Video Card  (€629.00)

Case: Cooler Master Silencio 652 ATX Mid Tower Case  (€112.10 @ Amazon Italia)

Hey Mitico,

The plan looks pretty good. 
I could suggest checking another option for the storage, since you are going for a quiet build. WD Blue is a great drive for everyday work, but if you are looking for really low noise levels, I could suggest checking out WD Green. It works really quiet and cool, saves energy and is great for secondary storage. Here's a link: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=ZiozM2

Captain_WD.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/ 

@Mitico

The Seasonic Platinum Fanless 550 watts is a good PSU and gets barely warm. But it has a bit of coil whine. Since you are putting it into a case you migth not bother to much with it. Especially since the GPU migth also have coil whine. In second build I use a Enermax Digifanless which it extrem expensive but I need the abillity the monitor the wattage since I'm on the edge. But I has absolutly on coil whine or other noise sources (at least my unit).

I think you CPU is ok for gaming with a single GPU since it can boost up to 3,7 GHz. For 45 watts you can use a Zalman FX70 or a NoFan CR-80 / CR-95. But they are huge and you have to check it if they will in you case, block the RAM slots or even the first PCI-E slot.

Your case it not optimized for passive cooling, since it has far to less ventilation holes. Are you useing case fans?

Mineral oil and 40 kg aluminium heat sinks are a perfect combination: 73 cores and a Titan X, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Oil