New computer doesn't boot

okeanos315

I have problems with my new computer. I have put it together yesterday and I installed windows 10 and everything worked fine. When i tried to boot it one hour ago it said:

"Automatic repair"

"Your PC did not start correctly"

It also recommends me to restart computer but that doesn't work. And everything is on blue screen. I am using asus x99 deluxe and error code that is curently on is AA.

After you install windows did you install any addition drives?, it want hurt to check it the correct boot drive is selected in bios.

Try installing windows 7, maybe it's a OS error...

My Evening Prayer:

May your temperatures be low and your framerates be high.

-Gaben

After you install windows did you install any addition drives?, it want hurt to check it the correct boot drive is selected in bios.

No, I only have one SSD and that's it. I also went to bios where I found two boot options. One was SSD and the other one was Windows boot maneger. I chose SSD. What else can I do?

try loading bios optimized settings, also if you have an over clock try setting it back to normal clock speeds and see dose that make a difference, I had a board that was fine till I tried to over clock it.....

try loading bios optimized settings, also if you have an over clock try setting it back to normal clock speeds and see dose that make a difference, I had a board that was fine till I tried to over clock it.....

How can I load bios optimized settings? I didn't over clock my computer at all.

that's strange, may be theres a compatibility issue or setting, usually the option to load optimized setting is on the exit page were you save the changes you made to the bios 

I just noticed you said windows 10, with some of the earlier versions there are strange problem I'm currently running version 10130.....you my want to try windows 8

I just noticed you said windows 10, with some of the earlier versions there are strange problem I'm currently running version 10130.....you my want to try windows 8

Ok, thanks. I will install windows 8 then.