WHY DOES MY COMPUTER KEEP ON RESTARTING!

Hey anyone know why my computers just randomly restarts without a warning, please help me, here are my computer's specs:

APU: AMD A10 7850K (Bought it for $152)

GPU: R7 260X (I know it cant dualgraphics but I had one that can before it)

Mobo: GA FM2A88XUP4 (was for $99 at the time)

RAM: AMD R9 RAM (was for $150 at the time, the day after it shipped the prices went up)

PSU: Cooler Master V750 (way too much watts, i was dumb when i picked my pc parts, my computers tdp is from 200 to 300 watts)

I have attempted to overclock the APU but decided not to because it was going to void my warranty, I was scared for the PC, this is the first out of 4 rigs I've built.

I take it this isn't a new build. Check for a bad HDD, or overheating

If you want my attention, quote my post or I will not see it. I ignore builds that do not use PCPartPicker.

If I have solved/answered your question, please press "mark solved" to make it easier for the rest of the community find the answer

have you checked your temps?

Also, take a look in the log of the pc.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/379630-the-virus-challenge/

Try to make a guess. Just a wild one :P

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/379630-the-virus-challenge/

Try to make a guess. Just a wild one :P

I literally laughed out loud. 

OP, try a diffrent power supply. that tends to be it if theres no error. if it was a hardware error that didnt result in a instant power loss, it would throw a code of some kind

you probably dont have proper cooling for cpu, have shorted some stuff on the mother board, have a virus, a foulty powersuply or some other random reson

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

karma OP, karma, you don't belong here imo, but atleast try to think a bit next time

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

• 1 month later...

My temps are fine, around 50 degrees, I've tried replacing the power supply, didn't work, I replaced all my hdds and ssds, I've even replaced the optical drive and then put it back just in case.

My temps are fine, around 50 degrees, I've tried replacing the power supply, didn't work, I replaced all my hdds and ssds, I've even replaced the optical drive and then put it back just in case.

My two cents,in my build I forgot to put MB standoffs I put it on and it stopped the problem

My two cents,in my build I forgot to put MB standoffs I put it on and it stopped the problem

I did put the mb standoffs