Which router is good ?

RLJY

Hi guys, looking for a good wireless AC router with good range and penetration, i stay in an appartment with concrete walls so penetration is very important. have been looking at the AC87u, AC68U and RT-AC3200, D link DIR 890-L any recommendations or preferences between these 2 and besides these 2 ? Not too much of a power user, mainly gaming, downloading and video streaming/watching.

The dual-band Asus RT-N66U Dark Knight Double 450Mbps N Router offers excellent coverage, stable wireless signals, and stellar data rates on the 5GHz band. The router comes with a generous feature set and can also work as a standalone VPN server. I've used this in commercial and residential environments and they have performed excellently. Even in kitchens with lots of magnetic interference (HVAC, Steel Equipment, Refrigeration), wifi connectivity and sustainability seems to be up and up all of the time.

The dual-band Asus RT-N66U Dark Knight Double 450Mbps N Router offers excellent coverage, stable wireless signals, and stellar data rates on the 5GHz band. The router comes with a generous feature set and can also work as a standalone VPN server. I've used this in commercial and residential environments and they have performed excellently. Even in kitchens with lots of magnetic interference (HVAC, Steel Equipment, Refrigeration), wifi connectivity and sustainability seems to be up and up all of the time.

N66U is a great router (I have it and I love it), but the OP is looking for an AC radio router.  N66U does not do AC.  Asus makes some great AC routers too though, I've read, but I haven't used them.  I like the samba and VPN server features they come with.

That said, the Asus router I have (n66u) does have wonderful coverage that my past linksys/cisco routers couldn't match.