Battlefield Bad Company 2

If anyone wants someone to group up with on the last truly great battlefield game, send me a steam friend request as well as a friend request in Bad Company 2. My in game screen name is BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Yes, BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES, with exactly that many E's (it's supposed to be said as though homer simpson was being attacked by bees)

I'm a bit of an old hat at Bad Company 2 (rank 50 on consoles under the name ICYHOTPACK). Could probably show you some tricks, or teach you the best tactics for a map.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

NOOOOOOO NOT THE BEEEEEEESSSSSS  !!!! AAAARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I also played bfbc2

aah.. good old times.    

bf3 was good tho

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

If anyone wants someone to group up with on the last truly great battlefield game, send me a steam friend request as well as a friend request in Bad Company 2. My in game screen name is BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Yes, BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES, with exactly that many E's (it's supposed to be said as though homer simpson was being attacked by bees)

I'm a bit of an old hat at Bad Company 2 (rank 50 on consoles under the name ICYHOTPACK). Could probably show you some tricks, or teach you the best tactics for a map.

I used to play on 360 and just recently got it for pc.  its been years but if I ever get on I'll look you up

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

I used to play on 360 and just recently got it for pc.  its been years but if I ever get on I'll look you up

It's totally worth it. There's a modded server I found, where you can get every single weapon in about an afternoon's worth of play (you can get like....5000 points from healing someone or ammo refilling). One thing to be warned of, if you thought the high rank snipers on 360 were good, the snipers on PC are insanely good. And I was a GOD at sniping on 360. On PC, I'm just an amateur.

Overall, the game is still as lively as bf3 currently is (just better because its bad company 2 lol)

NOOOOOOO NOT THE BEEEEEEESSSSSS  !!!! AAAARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I also played bfbc2

aah.. good old times.    

bf3 was good tho

3 was.....fun, on one map, on one game type. (canals, team deathmatch). And only while the mass dart combo was a thing (god I miss that, taking out snipers from long range with a shotgun, making them all butthurt and salty)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

No one plays it in Australia anymore :(

When I make a post, unless I am the original poster or ask for a reply, don't bother replying or quoting me because I don't read them.

Medic with LMGs I hear. Defo's worth picking up then.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

• 5 months later...

I would join... steam names please !!!  I am --->      funkuhr01   ... 

Is there still an active BC2 community on the PC? I thoroughly enjoyed that game.

CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.6ghz | GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 980 Ti | Mobo: ASUS Z87-Pro | Memory: 16gigs HyperX FuryX | Cooling: Xigmatek SD1483 Frostbourne 

Case: Fractal Design Define R5 | PSU: EVGA 750W Gold+ modular | Storage: 128g adata SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD | Monitor: ASUS PA238QR

Wouldnt mind in a couple games of the old BFBC2 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series?