Alton Towers Crash (4 Seriously Hurt)

That ride, the smiler, has had nothing but problems since it was launched something is seriously wrong with it.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

That ride, the smiler, has had nothing but problems since it was launched something is seriously wrong with it.

Never been my thing tbh. Just a ride to make you sick, not even fun looking!

I only ever ride stuff at Thorpe Park.

Never been my thing tbh. Just a ride to make you sick, not even fun looking!

I only ever ride stuff at Thorpe Park.

I'm going to Thorpe park at the weekend so hopefully nothing like this happens then.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

This kind of shit is why I don't do roller coasters.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I'm going to Thorpe park at the weekend so hopefully nothing like this happens then.

Thorpe Park is amazing, never had an issue there!

I highly recommend Stealth.

This kind of shit is why I don't do roller coasters.

I made the mistake of seeing a live-leak roller coaster crash before my Thorpe Park visit!

Not a nice day!

I made the mistake of seeing a live-leak roller coaster crash before my Thorpe Park visit!

Not a nice day!

I've been on two before, supposedly mundane.

Did not enjoy.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Wow.. My Mother is going there tomorrow  :o

Dodged a bullet there eh?

i7 8086k @ 5.3Ghz / 32GB DDR4 Trident Z RGB @ 3733Mhz / Aorus GTX 1080 11Gbps / PG348Q

I never got how people found roller coasters fun...

Just a thrill really!  

at least no one died. i still love roller coasters.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Anyone been on oblivion is it scary?

I heard it was pretty cool. you just drop into complete darkness.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

iv been to Alton towers and Thorpe park and imo Thorpe park is much better 

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

iv been to Alton towers and Thorpe park and imo Thorpe park is much better 

I've never been to either, seeing i've never been to the UK. How are they?

I've never been to either, seeing i've never been to the UK. How are they?

Well Alton towers is a huge park so you have to walk a fair distance to each ride and because its the most popular you normally have to wait a long time (depending on the day.) Thrope park is much smaller but still has a lot of rides and because it less popular most rides you can get on right away also its much closer to where i live 1 hour in stead of 3-4 hours 

PC PART PICKER

Well Alton towers is a huge park so you have to walk a fair distance to each ride and because its the most popular you normally have to wait a long time (depending on the day.) Thrope park is much smaller but still has a lot of rides and because it less popular most rides you can get on right away also its much closer to where i live 1 hour in stead of 3-4 hours 

That describes a lot of amusement parks in America. Large and long lines.

Thorpe park is only quick on school term time. Weekends and holidays mean the lines go up to 3/4 hours also!

Thorpe park is only quick on school term time. Weekends and holidays mean the lines go up to 3/4 hours also!

i went with my college to both of them both on school days and Alton towers was all ways long waits for me at least 

PC PART PICKER

Really, that's nothing. At Six Flags Discovery Kingdom on the west coast of  America, Medusa, with a full line, takes 90 minutes.

Really, that's nothing. At Six Flags Discovery Kingdom on the west coast of  America, Medusa, with a full line, takes 90 minutes.

Wait, you realise 90 mins is 1 1/2 hours right?

Or are you saying its faster?  :D

Wait, you realise 90 mins is 1 1/2 hours right?

Or are you saying its faster?  :D

Yeah, i'm saying they're longer and slower.

Yeah, i'm saying they're longer and slower.

I think here 3/4 hours means 3 or 4 hours

Pilates