Looking for graphics card w/i5 4690k + Compatible motherboard

Hey guys, I was just wondering, what GPU would go with an i5-4690K, my budget is around $350~, I have a 650 watt PSU and I'm not looking to overclock the card myself. For the motherboard, I would prefer one with 4 ram slots and 2 GPU slots. My motherboard budget is $175. (Prices in Australian Dollars)

Xeon 1231 v3/ H81m - P33 / 8GB Corsair Vengeance/ GTX 950/ Fractal Design Core 1000.

Hey guys, I was just wondering, what GPU would go with an i5-4690K, my budget is around $350~, I have a 650 watt PSU and I'm not looking to overclock the card myself. For the motherboard, I would prefer one with 4 ram slots and 2 GPU slots. My motherboard budget is $175. (Prices in Australian Dollars)

Having budgets for individual components is a less than optimal approach. Much better to provide an overall budget and the information suggested in http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/.

Why an unlocked cpu if there are no plans to overclock?

Why two gpu slots?

What model psu?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Thanks for the reply Brob, 

Why two GPU slots? - Later on I will probably end up buying another one of those cards to run in SLI

What model PSU? - Thinking about getting this http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Enthusiast-Certified-Compatible-platforms/dp/B004LB5AZY650 Watts to run two cards in a later stage. (Doesn't effect me with which PSU I go with.) 

Why an unlocked cpu if there are no plans to overclock? - No idea, just saw a few build guides with this, thought it would be a good idea. 

Thanks for the constructive criticism, new to the forum. 

Regards Dr_Curry_MONSTER

Xeon 1231 v3/ H81m - P33 / 8GB Corsair Vengeance/ GTX 950/ Fractal Design Core 1000.

The EVGA G2 750W psu is vastly better than the RM650. Also a better size if you plan to SLI and overclock the gpu. It is a longer psu, so make sure the case will handle psu up to 180mm.

If you do not plan to overlclock, there is no need for a K processor. An i5-4590 will do the job. But if you want an option to overclock, go with the i5-4690K.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($265.00 @ Centre Com)
Motherboard: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($205.00 @ Umart)
Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($139.00 @ Umart)
Total: $609.00
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-06-03 02:43 AEST+1000

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.