On the go headset advice

yannickverc

Hello people

I'm looking for a new on the go headset. Currently I'm using Dr Dré's for about 4 years already (I know, bad quality, overpriced, etc etc)

I was looking at the Sennheiser 558. I really like how they look and they are really good quality. Sadly they use a 6,something mm jack so I can't use those for my phone :( (I know I can use an adapter but that would be really uncomfortable to put in my pocket) 

Was also looking at the sennheiser momentum's but the headband looks really uncomfortable.

Price? Not really a price in mind. Don't wanna get some 2K headphones, but something like best bang for the buck.

I need over ear headphones (Forgot to mention this at first)

The looks are really important to me.

Thanks for your advice!

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

What about the Sennheiser Momentum In-Ears?

What about the Sennheiser Momentum In-Ears?

Oh sorry forgot to mention that, I need over ear headphones :)

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

Oh sorry forgot to mention that, I need over ear headphones :)

Momentum Over-Ear ;)

Momentum Over-Ear ;)

I heard good quality things about it but the headband looks really thin and uncomfortable :/

V-moda M100 + XL pads or you could go with oppo PM-3.

The momentum over-ear M2 actually looks super comfortable. I have the 1st generation momentum and there's almost no weight on the headband pressing your noggin

I heard good quality things about it but the headband looks really thin and uncomfortable :/

The headphones themselves are really lightweight, it's not supposed to be uncomfortable if the headband makes good contact with your head. Linus himself even said so.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

Hello people

I'm looking for a new on the go headset. Currently I'm using Dr Dré's for about 4 years already (I know, bad quality, overpriced, etc etc)

I was looking at the Sennheiser 558. I really like how they look and they are really good quality. Sadly they use a 6,something mm jack so I can't use those for my phone :( (I know I can use an adapter but that would be really uncomfortable to put in my pocket) 

Was also looking at the sennheiser momentum's but the headband looks really uncomfortable.

Price? Not really a price in mind. Don't wanna get some 2K headphones, but something like best bang for the buck.

I need over ear headphones (Forgot to mention this at first)

The looks are really important to me.

Thanks for your advice!

WTF? Just buy an 1/8 inch cable and you're good to go! In fact they're selling one for the HD598 that'll fitr for 558 on massdrop right now!!!