Best fps mouse?

slay english

Anything but the rival It's ergonomics suck in my opinion. Currently using an old 3500 deathadder. 

the best mouse, is the one you feel fits the best in your hand.

i'm a palmgrip person with big hands, that likes a heavy mouse.

hence, i only use the big bulky logitech mice (their build quality is also a nice addition)

51HoNxGz0wL._SY300_.jpg

I have a Mad Catz Rat 7. It is the most customisable mouse I have ever seen and it has 4 dpi profiles, a sniper button and a body that you can make have a poly-carbonate or ridged rubber body for added grip, adjustable thumb rest and palm rest.  It's like 50-60GBP.

Looks like this:

post-185115-0-08571800-1433009889.jpg

• AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU   |   MSI FM2+ ATX A88X-G45 Motherboard   |   8GB 1600MHz RAM   |   MSI GTX 760 GPU (Reference)
  • Thermaltake Versa H22 Case   |   1TB Seagate, 0.5TB Hitachi (7200RPM)   |   ArcticRed+ 700WStock    |   Windows 8.1

Anything but the rival It's ergonomics suck in my opinion. Currently using an old 3500 deathadder. 

Your pretty much left with any Zowie, Roccat optical,Logitech g402/502 or Corsair m45.

I have a Mad Catz Rat 7. It is the most customisable mouse I have ever seen and it has 4 dpi profiles, a sniper button and a body that you can make have a poly-carbonate or ridged rubber body for added grip. It's like 50-60GBP.

The Rat 7 has one of  worst sensors around.. Just saying

Just moved my cursor to the quote button. Seems fine to me.

• AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU   |   MSI FM2+ ATX A88X-G45 Motherboard   |   8GB 1600MHz RAM   |   MSI GTX 760 GPU (Reference)
  • Thermaltake Versa H22 Case   |   1TB Seagate, 0.5TB Hitachi (7200RPM)   |   ArcticRed+ 700WStock    |   Windows 8.1

Just moved my cursor to the quote button. Seems fine to me.

May seem fine till you actually use a mouse with a good sensor. Just google the issues with it.  2 of my friends had them.They also thought they were fine. Both of them ended up buying SS Rivals. 

May seem fine till you actually use a mouse with a good sensor. Just google the issues with it.  2 of my friends had them.They also thought they were fine. Both of them ended up buying SS Rivals. 

Think I've never used anyone else's mice before? My mouse works fine and I've had it for 18 months.

Think I've never used anyone else's mice before? My mouse works fine and I've had it for 18 months.

Lol Hey if your happy with one of the worst sensors on the market that's great. At the end of the day its still a bad mouse.

+1 on Rat 7 sensor being horrible, had it for a week and sold it and will never purchase another mad catz product again. overpriced junk

The Rat 7 has one of  worst sensors around.. Just saying

that's why its called a rat 

lel

Zowie EC1-A

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

waste of money just get a deathadder instead

Waste of money?!?!?!?! I Had a deathadder and Once I go the mamba I was happy af dude the sidegrips are better better sensor its wireless looks cooler :P but its alot better!

Go here :)

There are a ton of good mice out at the moment. The Logitech G502, G400 series, G303, Deathadder, corsair m45, zowie fk1 or 2, some of the mionix mice and Roccat kone are all good shooter mice. I personally like something simple like the deathadder or zowie.

Current gaming build: Link to PcPartPicker

Waste of money?!?!?!?! I Had a deathadder and Once I go the mamba I was happy af dude the sidegrips are better better sensor its wireless looks cooler :P but its alot better!

so you pay €70 just for wireless capability interesting and i can say this because i have used both

It really depends on how you hold a mouse and whether you like it to be light or heavy.

Personally I would go for the g502, M45 or Zowie fk1 / 2

But at the end of the day its about personal preference

Answering title question: the one that fits your hand perfectly and has precise sensor.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Corsair M65 or Sabre... Had them both, loved them both.

Project Tomahawk:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i

Memory: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 1866 Mhz

GPU: Asus Strix RX 480

PSU: Corsair RM1000

Storage: 2x Western Digital 2TB Enterprise + 240GB Crucial M500 SSD

Case: Corsair Air 540

Additional: Cablemod C-Series black/red kit, SP120, AF140 and AF140 w/ red LED's all around

Project Frankenstein:

Spoiler

CPU: AMD FX 6100

Motherboard: MSI 970 SLI Krait Edition

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

Memory: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1866 Mhz

GPU: MSI R9 280 3G Twin Frozr

PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W

Storage: Western Digital 1TB Enterprise + 240GB Partiot Torch SSD

Case: Fractal Design Define S

Sheila (Server):

Spoiler

Dell R210:
CPU: Intel Xeon x3450

Memory: 12GB Crucial ECC 1600 Mhz

Storage: Seagate 3TB Constellation 

Marvin (Server)

Spoiler

Dell R210ii

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1230v2

Memory: 12GB Crucial ECC 1600Mhz

Storage: Seagate 3TB Constellation

Should I pull the plug on the ec1 a? It looks nice. 

Yes, best mouse out there atm IMO

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II