Why does everyone on here seem to dislike the swiftech h200-240x

I was just wondering why it seems like on ltt forums everyone hates the 220-240x series so much. I've had a 240x for several months and haven't had one problem yet. I saved alot of money compared to a full custom loop and also have the option to add a graphics card in the future. I've read problems with all aio's as far as noise and pump problems but it seems that on thsee forums everybody sways people away from swiftech and towards nxzt or Corsair units. But when you go to overclocler.net it's just the opposite. They love swiftech aio's on that site's forums.

I love the H240X, actually im buying one just for my GPU. :D

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

I was just wondering why it seems like on ltt forums everyone hates the 220-240x series so much. I've had a 240x for several months and haven't had one problem yet. I saved alot of money compared to a full custom loop and also have the option to add a graphics card in the future. I've read problems with all aio's as far as noise and pump problems but it seems that on thsee forums everybody sways people away from swiftech and towards nxzt or Corsair units. But when you go to overclocler.net it's just the opposite. They love swiftech aio's on that site's forums.

Since it's not the most prettiest cooler, if you are going to add more like a gpu you will quickly face the limits of this cooler.

I see some people are spreading hatred against Swiftech in this forum. Maybe he got burned by the previous generation cooler from Swiftech, or he is paid by Asetek to bad mouth Swiftech. Who knows? 

I switch from Corsair(Asetek) to Swiftech a month ago, so far so good. Pump is whisper quiet after reducing pump speed to 2000rpm. 

It's an excellent product and concept but the issues they have lie in their QC many people have had issues with those products more so than the NZXT or Corsair AIO units.