health issues from computers

Zohan2000

so after i remodeled my room with a corner desk and have my tower right next to me ive been noticing after awhile my throat starts to feel a bit weird, wondering if its cause my tower is right next to me with the side panel off (till i can get around to cleaning the dust then ill put the panel back on) i can feel the heat it produces and am breathing the air that comes out, is this cause of the computer or?

so after i remodeled my room with a corner desk and have my tower right next to me ive been noticing after awhile my throat starts to feel a bit weird, wondering if its cause my tower is right next to me with the side panel off (till i can get around to cleaning the dust then ill put the panel back on) i can feel the heat it produces and am breathing the air that comes out, is this cause of the computer or?

Sounds more like dry air or dust.

You got bronchitis

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

You got bronchitis

From what he says I doubt it is Bronchitis, Bronchitis comes with achy body, wheezing and chest pain/discomfort (*Normally, not always*). Not saying he is not sick. Best advise I have for the OP is to see a doctor. 

sounds like dry air or dust

just aslani100 said

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

thanks for the quick response guys, once i get some canned air and the o2 canless air system and do a full cleanup of the insides, hopefully then it might not be as bad and ill also try and move the tower so the air is going towards me as much, might have to buy some longer cables though