Watercooling 120mm or 240mm?

Im going to buy a gaming pc soon, and my local store dont offer 240mm (only 120mm) in the build they sell.
(They sell builds where you can change some of the parts but not everything)

Note: I have never build a pc before, so i dont know how to install the watercooling system.

Anyways, should i buy the pc with the stock cooling and buy the 240mm later on (when i know how to install it), or should i just buy the pc with the 120mm?

Case im going to use "Corsair Graphite 760T"

•  CPU Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.0GHz •  Motherboard MSI Z97-GAMING 5  •  RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 

•  GPU MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti •  Case Corsair 750D •  Storage Hyperx Savage 240GB & Seagate Barracuda 2TB •  

•  PSU EVGA 750W 80+ Gold •  Cooling Corsair H100i GTX • 

What CPU (and motherboard) is it? If it's locked, there's not much point in an AIO. 

Im going to buy a gaming pc soon, and my local store dont offer 240mm (only 120mm) in the build they sell.

(They sell builds where you can change some of the parts but not everything)

Note: I have never build a pc before, so i dont know how to install the watercooling system.

Anyways, should i buy the pc with the stock cooling and buy the 240mm later on (when i know how to install it), or should i just buy the pc with the 120mm?

Case im going to use "Corsair Graphite 760T"

120mm watercoolers are a bit pointless imo get a cheap air cooler or get a 240.

Also what are the specs of the computer, possible link?

What CPU (and motherboard) is it? If it's locked, there's not much point in an AIO. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/NyCpnQ

•  CPU Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.0GHz •  Motherboard MSI Z97-GAMING 5  •  RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 

•  GPU MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti •  Case Corsair 750D •  Storage Hyperx Savage 240GB & Seagate Barracuda 2TB •  

120mm watercoolers are a bit pointless imo get a cheap air cooler or get a 240.

Also what are the specs of the computer, possible link?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/NyCpnQ