Halo 5 on pc?

IAN-jk

Looks like a sensationalized title. I don't see microsoft giving up the biggest xbox seller in their arsenal. I will believe this when microsoft announces it. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

i doubt it too, but i remain hopeful 

Sure...

not gonna happen!

They'll want to have every exclusive they can get their hands on in order to save their bad next-gen console.

144Hz goodness

Maybe Microsoft is ditching the console and plans to sell a small gaming pc for the next iteration? It would actually be a great idea. A console/PC hybrid called the Xbox DoesntSuckAnymore that supports Xbox exclusive titles and Steam/Origin/uPlay/GOG.

How hard can it be?

All the other halo games weren't for PC. I don't think this one will be, either.

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

All the other halo games weren't for PC. I don't think this one will be, either.

Aside from Halo CE and Halo 2 you mean...

Aside from Halo CE and Halo 2 you mean...

Forgot about those actually.

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

This has been rumored for years now. Some AMD drivers a while back, before the launch of the Xbox One, had "Halo3.exe" listed in the drivers AND there were Official Steam groups for Halo 1, 2, and 3 that you could join via invite. Of course the groups were hidden/deleted and the listing in the AMD drivers was removed, but it did have it.

I can see it happening, but not for a while.

That would actually be worth paying for a ofr a windows 7 activation code:)

I really just want halo 3 on pc, but i'd fork over some cash for MCC if it included odst/reach

Does not make sense for them to put it on the pc. They need exclusives for the xbox one is this is one of their biggest ones. The main reason I bought my xbox one.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

How about Halo 1-3 on PC first.

As I've already pointed out, in this exact thread, Halo CE and Halo 2 are already available on PC.

• 4 months later...

I think it was 343i saying that. Im pretty sure Phil Spencer will be like "Now just hold the fuck up" considering how many xboxes are sold just because of Halo. 

If they do, it will be years down the road. Not any time soon.

They do have plans to bring some exclusives to PC. Such as Gears of War Ultimate and Halo Wars 2, but those are known to be releasing on PC. Gears Ultimate is exclusive to the Xbone for an uncertain amount of time, but Halo Wars 2's advertising all says "on Xbox One and Windows 10" all over it.

I certainly wouldn't hold my breath though.

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

MCC on PC please because I Can't justify $800 for a console and 5 games that will be played through once for posterity when I'm sinking 4K on an awesome new PC. Although I suppose I can forgo 1x1440 monitor for the XBone