PSA: Make sure to follow your threads, and mark them as answered!

wyattzx

Would just like to point out, to those who don't know, or those who forget! These two things are very helpful, especially when troubleshooting! 

Make sure to follow your threads, unless they're general discussion! (You still can, but it's not necessary.) That way, if you're looking for help, you'll know when you get a reply, whether or not the poster quoted you! After finishing posting your thread, directly to the right of your thread's title is a button that says "Follow topic." Make sure you use it!

Secondly, make sure that, when you're looking for help, and you receive it, to mark the thread as answered, marking the poster's post that helped you! It helps to sort out answered threads from ones still seeking help, and for others having the same, or similar issue, puts the response front-and-center!

That is all!

But what if I don't want to? DID YOU THINK OF THAT, HUH?!

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

It's kinda ironic that you didn't follow your own topic, isn't it?

post-5244-0-01202500-1432980472_thumb.pn

Most of the people that don't follow their topics are new members. I don't really thinkt they would read this PSA.

But I agree, that it can be important to follow your topic and mark it as answered.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Most of the people that don't follow their topics are new members. I don't really thinkt they would read this PSA.

But I agree, that it can be important to follow your topic and mark it as answered.

It would be ironic, if I needed to. However, specifically for a topic like this, it's rather unnecessary as I don't need to be informed of replies.

The same goes to people putting topics in the wrong sub-forum ... I wake up in the morning seeing 90% of the posts in General Discussion is moved ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ...