Colorful shows off their watercooled Titan X

asim1999

Colorful has published their first picture of their watercooled Titan X "IGame Edition".

They will fully unveil this card along with others at a June 3rd event at Computex:

http://videocardz.com/55798/colorful-shows-off-igame-geforce-gtx-titan-x

Colorful-GeForce-GTX-TITAN-X.jpg

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Anyone else... not heard of them?

Oh I have heard of them, they just don't export much from china.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

This looks awesome (knew it was gonna be crazy before opening the link).

But @asim1999 this. Please put some text into your posts (and pics maybe?) as well as some of your thoughts. Don't just  open topics with 1-2 line of text, they might get locked.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Looks cool.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Anyone else... not heard of them?

how odd, you know they are bigger then asus, gigabyte, msi you name it. Second only to Palit.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

This looks awesome. 

But this. Please put some text into your posts (and pics maybe?) as well as some of your thoughts. Don't just  open topics with 1-2 line of text.

Ok whatever.

I'd rather people comment on the source rather than my opinion

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Ok whatever.

I'd rather people comment on the source rather than my opinion

Just saying, I didn't make the rules.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Just saying, I didn't make the rules.

Sorted

Added a picture

how odd, you know they are bigger then asus, gigabyte, msi you name it. Second only to Palit.

In what categories ? We have Palit grpahics card in my country but I thought they were unreliable ... 

That looks stunning ... But I thoought it would be more Colorful ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

In what categories ? We have Palit grpahics card in my country but I thought they were unreliable ... 

That looks stunning ... But I thoought it would be more Colorful ...

Palit are very reliable, its just they sell their coolers off to the dozens of companies that tend to be, less reliable. eg fucking HP

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Okay, I'm going to play devils advocate here.... It's a render. It's a single slot card (not impossible, but I don't really trust colorful) and it's from a site that deals in rumors.

Considering the most up to date card that colorful lists on it's western website is 7 series based.....

While nividea has relaxed a bit on their titan series cards a bit to allow manufacturer's overclocks, I'll believe this one when I see it.

Palit are very reliable, its just they sell their coolers off to the dozens of companies that tend to be, less reliable. eg fucking HP

Now I'm consiering them now ... Maybe I'll get them because they're thẽ cheapest in my country ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Now I'm consiering them now ... Maybe I'll get them because they're thẽ cheapest in my country ... 

the only issue i find with them is they dont protect single fan cards very well. they provide foam for double fan cards but not single which is a shame, it could be an issue if your postal service sucks.

Listen if you care.

the only issue i find with them is they dont protect single fan cards very well. they provide foam for double fan cards but not single which is a shame, it could be an issue if your postal service sucks.

I'll just buy it striaght from the Micro Center then ... Palit 960 here is exactly $250 , I also found a PowerColor R9 280X and it's a tab bit cheaper ( $240 ) ... I guess I'll just pray for the "Rebranded" R9 380X to be cheap ... 

I'll just buy it striaght from the Micro Center then ... Palit 960 here is exactly $250 , I also found a PowerColor R9 280X and it's a tab bit cheaper ( $240 ) ... I guess I'll just pray for the "Rebranded" R9 380X to be cheap ... 

Chances are that it will be 290X

Chances are that it will be 290X

If it's more power efficient , less heat , I'm all for it ... And you are on fire with these tech news posts ... 

looks like a giant pocket knife for some reason

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

Actually looks very nice. I would totally buy that.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

That's totally a render

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

And PNY.

Love Palit's Jetstream SKU cards every generation, they are boss.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

And PNY.

Love Palit's Jetstream SKU cards every generation, they are boss.

pny is hp *vomits

Listen if you care.