FINAL LOCK IN FOR PARTS! :D

Hey guys! :D Im going to be ordering my parts for my new computer on Monday and just checking if this is a great build. :)

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($462.00 @ Centre Com) 
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 82.5 CFM CPU Cooler  ($115.00 @ CPL Online) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($225.00 @ CPL Online) 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($158.00 @ Centre Com) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE Video Card  ($509.00 @ Centre Com) 
Case: Fractal Design Define R5 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($149.00 @ PLE Computers) 
Optical Drive: Samsung SH-224DB/RSBS DVD/CD Writer  ($21.90 @ Mwave Australia) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 OEM (64-bit)  ($129.00 @ Mwave Australia) 
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WDN4800 802.11a/b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter  ($45.00 @ Centre Com) 
Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" Monitor  ($435.00 @ IJK) 
Total: $2582.90
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-05-30 18:05 AEST+1000

I am getting a 4790k for the opportunity to video edit and i am only getting 1 970 as i feel that it is enough for the games i want to play and then when i want/need more, I will have the ability to SLI 970's. :)

Thanks guys! any feedback will be great! :) 

CPU:i7-4790k CPU Cooler: H100i Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97x Gaming 3 RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB(2 4 GB sticks) *UPGRADED TO 16GB(4 4GB Sticks)* GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming *UPGRADED TO Asus GTX 1070 Strix OC* PSU: Antec Edge 750w Case: Define R5 Monitor: Asus VG248QE *UPGRADED to a Acer X34 as my main monitor and my VG248QE as my secondary monitor* Keyboard: Gamidas Hermes *UPGRADED to a Corsair K70 RGB with BROWN switches* Mouse: Razer Naga Epic 2014

Looks fine to me . Go for it

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Looks fine to me . Go for it

Thank you! :D

CPU:i7-4790k CPU Cooler: H100i Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97x Gaming 3 RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB(2 4 GB sticks) *UPGRADED TO 16GB(4 4GB Sticks)* GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming *UPGRADED TO Asus GTX 1070 Strix OC* PSU: Antec Edge 750w Case: Define R5 Monitor: Asus VG248QE *UPGRADED to a Acer X34 as my main monitor and my VG248QE as my secondary monitor* Keyboard: Gamidas Hermes *UPGRADED to a Corsair K70 RGB with BROWN switches* Mouse: Razer Naga Epic 2014

Good luck and enjoy it!

Haha hey! Im finally getting it! xD

The only thing I would consider changing if possible is the PSU. Why not go for a brand like XFX or EVGA?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Haha hey! Im finally getting it! xD

After you put it all together and install Windows on the SSD, organize all your utility programs and update windows.  Once you have all the basics/necessities updated and running smoothly, you can clone that SSD and save it on the 1 TB.  It won't take up much room at all, maybe 15GB.

Clonezilla is free and works well.

What this is for is to have a backup image of when your PC is clean.  If you ever needed to reinstall Windows, you wouldn't... you would install the image (clone) and skip all the updates and utility installations.  Takes me about 10 minutes to write the image, and 10 min to install it.

The only thing I would consider changing if possible is the PSU. Why not go for a brand like XFX or EVGA?

the place im buying from has no XFX psu's and the store only has 1000w+ Psu's from EVGA.

After you put it all together and install Windows on the SSD, organize all your utility programs and update windows.  Once you have all the basics/necessities updated and running smoothly, you can clone that SSD and save it on the 1 TB.  It won't take up much room at all, maybe 15GB.

Clonezilla is free and works well.

What this is for is to have a backup image of when your PC is clean.  If you ever needed to reinstall Windows, you wouldn't... you would install the image (clone) and skip all the updates and utility installations.  Takes me about 10 minutes to write the image, and 10 min to install it.

So Clonezilla makes a backup image incase i need it?

So Clonezilla makes a backup image incase i need it?

Yeah.  Windows has an imaging program in it, but it failed me 3 times.  One of my IT friends mentioned Clonezilla a year or two ago, so I checked it out.  Works great.

You install Clonezilla on a DVD or USB stick.  Restart your computer and boot up with the DVD or USB Stick.  Clonezilla has it's own interface.  You can use it on Macs as well.

Watch a video or two on YouTube if you feel intrigued.

Let's say your SSD fails and you need to install Windows on a new one, or you get a virus that simply evades your best efforts to clean... just pop in the disk and in 10min, your system is clean with all the basic programs updated.

I even have League Of Legends (game) on my image, because it will  always be on my system.

Yeah.  Windows has an imaging program in it, but it failed me 3 times.  One of my IT friends mentioned Clonezilla a year or two ago, so I checked it out.  Works great.

You install Clonezilla on a DVD or USB stick.  Restart your computer and boot up with the DVD or USB Stick.  Clonezilla has it's own interface.  You can use it on Macs as well.

Watch a video or two on YouTube if you feel intrigued.

Let's say your SSD fails and you need to install Windows on a new one, or you get a virus that simply evades your best efforts to clean... just pop in the disk and in 10min, your system is clean with all the basic programs updated.

I even have League Of Legends (game) on my image, because it will  always be on my system.

Ill have a look into it! :D

Omg LoL, makes me rage too much haha

the place im buying from has no XFX psu's and the store only has 1000w+ Psu's from EVGA.

I see! What other brands do they have then?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

The current PSU is fine, XFX and this Antec are based on the same Seasonic platform.

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W