1080p on a 4k screen vs 1080p on a 1080p screen,on a Gaming Laptop would they Look exactly the same?...when gaming.

Lukeyboy

Buying a New Gaming Laptop..(and yes i already have a 970 sli gaming pc so dont tell me to build a pc instead).1080p on a 4k screen vs 1080p on a 1080p screen,on a Gaming Laptop would they Look exactly the same??...when gaming.Like will i notice any blurring or anything diferent turning down the resolution from 4k to 1080p so my 960m can run it or am i better to look for a 1080p screen for a 15.6 inch.Its Lame as all these gaming Laptops with 4k screens now a i mean whats the fukn point.I guess with windows 10 the dpi scaleling will be improved abit.

At 15.6 inch you probably wouldn't notice if the screen were interpolating badly. I think it will be fine.

Buying a New Gaming Laptop..(and yes i already have a 970 sli gaming pc so dont tell me to build a pc instead).1080p on a 4k screen vs 1080p on a 1080p screen,on a Gaming Laptop would they Look exactly the same??...when gaming.Like will i notice any blurring or anything diferent turning down the resolution from 4k to 1080p so my 960m can run it or am i better to look for a 1080p screen for a 15.6 inch.Its Lame as all these gaming Laptops with 4k screens now a i mean whats the fukn point.I guess with windows 10 the dpi scaleling will be improved abit.

while I don't have a 4k laptop, I have a 4k monitor, and I will say that 1080p should be fine on that small of a screen, as on my 28" when I run it at 1440p for my parents it still looks pretty crisp. Plus most screens these days are pretty good at figuring out that one 1080 pixel is 4 4k pixels.

My Build:

i7 5820k ~ Sabertooth X99 ~ 32GB Crucial Sport ~ Nvidia Titan X ~ Enthoo Luxe ~ 512GB 850 Pro ~ Asus PB287Q

PC Part Picker List