Laptop

BabaDaMonkey

2k.. Any reason why a laptop, a pc could get you so much more if you build it.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

2k-2.3 budget laptop for gaming recommend some please. thanks

well go for a msi laptop or make/get a desktop a desktop is muchhhhh better for gaming

Go here :)

im to lazy to research and my friend wants a laptop.

Well you need to add WAY more information before we can research. We primarily need currency/location, desired screen size, and wanted weight, but anything else that he wants is useful. 

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe

^ my god that MSI is expensive. As far as I know the screen is 48Hz as well.

2k-2.3 budget laptop for gaming recommend some please. thanks

Need more information than that. Intended usage, NEEDED battery life (needed is better than "wanted"), most demanding types of games, SSD or not, is the person a casual or an enthusiast, etc.

If you don't want to research you might end up with a bad time.

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

That's like asking why anyone would want a car when they can get a motorcycle. 2 different product categories, you can't compare them the same way you compare products of the same category.

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

That's like asking why anyone would want a car when they can get a motorcycle. 2 different product categories, you can't compare them the same way you compare products of the same category.

Laptops and PCs are the same thing, laptops are just more compact and a little more expensive. They both do the same thing, and some laptops can do more then desktops and most desktops can do more then laptops. Same goes for a car and motorcycle. Most cars can't accelerate ate the speed of some sport bikes but no one says wow look at that, they say that to corvettes, or older cars like a 69 Charger