Hope for Rise Of The Tomb Raider PC!

I was browsing the jb hi-fi australia website when I noticed this:

post-142613-0-72511900-1432951323_thumb.

Microsoft has said that Rise of The Tomb Raider is an xbox exclusive so does this mean that we may see a repeat of what microsoft did with Titanfall?

If they don't release "rise of tomb raider" for PC i am personally going to buy 10 X-Box one's and smash them with sledge hammers 

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

If they don't release "rise of tomb raider" for PC i am personally going to buy 10 X-Box one's and smash them with sledge hammers 

that would only give them more money and encourage them ;(

that would only give them more money and encourage them

U ruined my friday

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

Pretty sure it's timed exclusive to help increase XB1 sales when it releases.  JB tends to put up pre-orders for everything even though they don't have a confirmed release date.  Even Mass Effect 4 is available for preorder...

CPU Intel Core i7 7700K; Cooler Cryorig R1 Universal; MB Asus ROG Maximus IX Code; RAM G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz (4 x 8GB); GPU ASUS GTX 1080 Ti ROG Strix Gaming OC; Case Be Quiet Dark Base 900 Pro Silver; Storage Samsung 960 EVO 500GB, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB; PSU EVGA Supernova 850W G2; OS Windows 10; KB Corsair K70 (MX Brown); Audio O2 & ODAC, Sennheiser HD 600, Sennheiser RS 185, Swan M200MKIII; Monitors 2x Dell U2410

Previous Build

CPU Intel Core i5 4690K; Cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212X; MB Asus Z97-A; RAM G.Skill Sniper (2 x 4GB); GPU 2x Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming (SLI); Case Corsair Obsidian 450D; Storage Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Black 1TB, Hitachi 750GB; PSU EVGA Supernova 750W G2; OS Windows 10; 

Send a few my way, I promise I'll smash them ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

I thought Microsoft bribed them to make it a timed exclusive for XboxOne?

They would have to be crazy to willingly let go of millions of sales from PS4 and PC users. i think it's a question of when...

I thought this (xbox exclusivity/coming to pc) came up months ago and I agree all I have heard was that it was a timed exclusive.

They confirmed it was a timed exclusive when they announced the game.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

But why? You're giving Microsoft money. Wouldn't it be better just to boycot Microsoft games and consoles? 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Send a few my way, I promise I'll smash them ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

R.Ryuzaki? I.Is that you?

Do that, post it on youtube, pls

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10|