WAN show broken in Australia?

So plain and simple, the stream doesn't load for me, and other people from straya have been saying the same thing.. Mine doesn't even work with a VPN. 

@Slick

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Yep I live in AUS and no stream.

Steve Wozniak - "Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window."                                                                                                                                               Carl Sagan - "If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."

Spoiler

CPU: Core i5 6600K Cooling: NH-D14 Motherboard: GA-Z170XP-SLI RAM: 8GB Patriot Graphics: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4G Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda PSU: Threamaltake Smart 750W

My computer runs on MSX, Its very hard to catch.

Yep I live in AUS and no stream.

I like...Actually woke up to watch the stream :|

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

So plain and simple, the stream doesn't load for me, and other people from straya have been saying the same thing.. Mine doesn't even work with a VPN. 

the stream says otherwise. 

at lest 14% of the viewers are from Straya 

Try it on your phone.

Me too, I don't normally get this early on a saturday. 

But murphy's law dictates that something has to go wrong, and it did. :(

Steve Wozniak - "Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window."                                                                                                                                               Carl Sagan - "If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."

Spoiler

CPU: Core i5 6600K Cooling: NH-D14 Motherboard: GA-Z170XP-SLI RAM: 8GB Patriot Graphics: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4G Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda PSU: Threamaltake Smart 750W

My computer runs on MSX, Its very hard to catch.

the stream says otherwise. 

at lest 14% of the viewers are from Straya 

Try it on your phone.

yeah, no... It doesn't work on anything, and you're assuming that 14% can actually watch the stream

On my PC now after trying my ipad/phone no joy. 

So did I, in fact every Saturday morning I wake up to watch the Livestream, I didn't even get half an hour in before the stream broke and failed to load. Other streams seem fine and I've never had issues with other larger livestreams such as CSGO tournaments. There always seems to be problems with the WAN show on Twitch, even if it isn't LMG's fault this time.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

@Slick

Yep me too ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I'm in straya, the stream worked, but my speed was so slow during the stream i had to turn it down to mobile quality

Part of the Q6600 club