Audio on my Pc case is a little wierd.

Justin Meyer

Ok so i have a pair of headphones that work fine, theyre xbox 360 turtle beach X12's and ive had them for a long time and i love to use them but when i plug them into my case (All specs are in the signature) it makes a noise almost like a background noise that sounds kinda like a fan is being blown into the mic and it makes it hard to hear my skype call and also when i play games whenever i do something like shoot a gun sometimes it will make a really loud noise or the audio will for some reason jump and its really loud. Anyways im pretty sure its the pc case and the little audio ports but still could anyone help me out here?

CPUi7 4790k (4.0 Ghz)| MotherboardMSI Z97 Gaming-5 ATX LGA1150| RAM: 16 Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro(DDR3-1600, Red 4x4Gb)GPUEVGA GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0| CaseFractal Design Define R5 (Black with Window)| StorageWestern Digital Caviar Blue 1TB and Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD| PSUCorsair HX750i 80+ Platinum| Display(s) Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" CoolingCorsair H100i GTX| Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB| MouseRazer Deathadder Chroma|

Does the same thing happen if you were to use the rear IO?

Check the connections on the motherboard it could not be in right also make sure that the connector sits inside the jack right if its not in all the way it could be causing some hissing.

Does the same thing happen if you were to use the rear IO?

Yea

CPUi7 4790k (4.0 Ghz)| MotherboardMSI Z97 Gaming-5 ATX LGA1150| RAM: 16 Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro(DDR3-1600, Red 4x4Gb)GPUEVGA GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0| CaseFractal Design Define R5 (Black with Window)| StorageWestern Digital Caviar Blue 1TB and Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD| PSUCorsair HX750i 80+ Platinum| Display(s) Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" CoolingCorsair H100i GTX| Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB| MouseRazer Deathadder Chroma|

Yea

you have another pair of headphones to try to make sure it's not the TB's?

It's a ground loop between the USB which provides power and the audio jacks. Either get a ground loop isolator (available for both USB and 3.5 mm jacks, only one is needed), an optical DAC, or new headphones.