[Rumor] Silent Hills to come to Xbox One?

Bouzoo

This is hard to believe since it's far fetched even for a rumor.

An anonymous source has reportedly told Rooster Teeth that Microsoft is in talks with Konami to purchase and release Silent Hills as an Xbox One exclusive.

We reached out for clarification and were told "Microsoft does not comment on rumor or speculation." We have also reached out to Konami and will update you when we know more.

According to Rooster Teeth's source, Silent Hills is 80% complete, and Microsoft is trying to purchase the property for "billions" of dollars by E3 this year – where it will officially reveal the game as an Xbox One exclusive. It could reportedly be released as soon as March 2016.

Konami pulled the PT demo for Silent Hills from the PlayStation Store "as a show of good faith to Microsoft," Rooster Teeth said.

And this is where it gets far fetched, an anonymous source them that Microsoft is gonna buy it for billions? That's... yeah. 

Also the game is 80% done? I find that hard to believe, we would've heard if it was almost finished. Seriously, we would. But, even so, hope it turns out to be true so people can play it.

Source

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

?????

I'm confused right now.....

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

What's that smell ? Oh right it smell like bullshit. I doubt that this is true like come on 80% done already ? If that's the case then the news about silent hill for ps4 cancelation should be much sooner

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

What's that smell ? Oh right it smell like bullshit. I doubt that this is true

No one does, but it's an interesting rumor.

lolwtf it was cancelled i thought?

It was, that's why they are allegedly trying to buy it.

lolwtf it was cancelled i thought?

I know right? It's canceled in PS4 and now it'll come out in Xbox One wtf?

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

hmmm interesting.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

At first I was like I'm not sure about that with Konami pretty much saying it's not profitable.

But if Microsoft is trying to purchase the title.  Then that is somewhat believable.

Don't make it exclusive (Q_Q ) at least timed exclusive. Thanks for bringing it back alive Microsoft, if any of this stuff is even true.

Don't want to believe this though, because I don't want my hopes crushed again lol

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

If this is true, and it's nearly as good as it would have been on PS4, I will gladly get an Xbox One to play this and (Forza Horizon 2)

"Rawr XD"

Don't make it exclusive (Q_Q ) at least timed exclusive. Thanks for bringing it back alive Microsoft, if any of this stuff is even true.

Don't want to believe this though, because I don't want my hopes crushed again lol

If MS is going to buy the whole franchise, i think its obvious they are going to make it exclusive

Too bad we couldn't have the multiplat Silent Hills helmed by Kojima as they originally planned it

I remember some dude on the forum bought a PS4 just for PT and was complaining about the cancellation

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Too bad we couldn't have the multiplat Silent Hills helmed by Kojima as they originally planned it

It was supposed to a PS4 exclusive, not a multiplat title. So this would be just switching platform.

It was supposed to a PS4 exclusive, not a multiplat title. So this would be just switching platform.

No, there was nothing to say it was exclusive, pt was, but Sony would have had ads and banners to show off if it was

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

No, there was nothing to say it was exclusive, pt was, but Sony would have had ads and banners to show off if it was

You're right, only PS4 was confirmed, they never said it was gonna be only PS4. I stand correctd.

Either way, id like to see this released, I might pick up an Xbox for it if true

Bad Luck PS4....

PyGD6.jpg

PC Specs

Indonesia

Australia 

Also PC version please, Microsoft.

Only if it's actually a good port, which if it did exist I highly doubt it would be. Every previous port was honestly crap and with Silent Hills I'd rather play it on console then go through the experience of SH games on PC again.

Homecoming struggling to run at the 30 FPS cap on a 970 *shudders*

"Rawr XD"

I remember some dude on the forum bought a PS4 just for PT and was complaining about the cancellation

Me :(

"Rawr XD"

Only if it's actually a good port, which if it did exist I highly doubt it would be. Every previous port was honestly crap and with Silent Hills I'd rather play it on console then go through the experience of SH games on PC again.

Well from what we've seen in GZ the technology is solid for PC use

Me :(

Sorry bro

In fairness i bought a vita.

sneak preview of what it will look like:

SilentVille.jpg

Bring it to the pc please.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

That's why I said Microsoft. I'd expect them to make a decent port of a game they own.

Konami couldn't even port the older games to the PS3 & 360 without screwing them up.

If this has any truth we can maybe pray for a pc version