[GMG] Batman Arkham Knight 40% Off (Steam Key. Huh. Premium Too).

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

GMG  just sent out a 40% off coupon to its usual customers. Works on Arkham Knight base game and Premium Edition.

At checkout, use code: BATMAN-ARKHAM-SAVE40

Premium = base game + season pass.

Being a WB published game, it is, of course, segmented as F upon release (but honestly most of those pre-order retailer exclusive is cosmetic stuff).

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

Pre order now or you wont be able to play as Harley quinn. 

....True story. 

this was my biggest impulse buy, i got the email from GMG and got the base version (cuz thats what the email linked), is Harley available in the non premium version?

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

this was my biggest impulse buy, i got the email from GMG and got the base version (cuz thats what the email linked), is Harley available in the non premium version?

All i know is that she is a "pre order DLC"

I dont keep track on anything else, i got the game for free but if thats with or without Harley idunno.

But i do believe its the Premium edition judging by this post.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/208650/discussions/0/613956964586784753/?insideModal=1

If you are unable to add the voucher make sure your address is filled in on your Green man account and that you are subscribed to there emails. I wasnt able to add the voucher yesterday. Checked the box to subscribe to there emails and it let me add the voucher then. Picked up the premium edition for like 54 bucks :D

can we not

please stop feeding the pre-order mentality 

I don't understand paying for something that's been marketed specifically to get you to pay for it without any knowledge or legitimate reviews of the game to be able to play as HQ hidden under the preorder wall. 

might as well spend your money wisely, stop mindlessly preordering, and just torrent the damn game after you buy it if you want to play Harley that badly. 

can we not

I don't understand paying for something that's been marketed specifically to get you to pay for it without any knowledge or legitimate reviews of the game to be able to play as HQ hidden under the preorder wall. 

might as well spend your money wisely, stop mindlessly preordering, and just torrent the damn game after you buy it if you want to play Harley that badly. 

Nope, I like to spend my money on what I want.

If there is a game that I am buying no matter what happens with it or if a company deserves it then I will pre order it.

Stop shoving your opinion in peoples faces.

can we not

Let's pretend for a moment that you're the woman in the video, I'm the cat, the candle is the Arkham Knight game, and throwing it over the edge is pre-ordering the game.

f714571fae.jpg

;) And now, I leave you with this:

can we not

Considering the last two games from this company have been simply amazing. I don't see your reason as a valid attempt to stop me from pre-ordering the game. Also 40% off. I pre-ordered the last two and have no regrets. That and I love Batman.

Nope, I like to spend my money on what I want.

If there is a game that I am buying no matter what happens with it or if a company deserves it then I will pre order it.

Stop shoving your opinion in peoples faces.

Agreed.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Considering the last two games from this company have been simply amazing. I don't see your reason as a valid attempt to stop me from pre-ordering the game. Also 40% off. I pre-ordered the last two and have no regrets. That and I love Batman.

Honestly, I can understand that and see why you would. 40% off and it's a decent game with a good record. 

Not only this game but as more of a blanket statement, what bothers me is the whole "buy this product that isn't out yet along with the pre-launch DLC/season pass and get to play HQ as your reward" 

that kind of shit is beyond obnoxious and it irks me to no end when publishers do that. 

it's not as bad for this game, but for maybe say the next AC whatever game, ffs plz stop

objectively not awful but still reinforces the idea.

Honestly, I can understand that and see why you would. 40% off and it's a decent game with a good record. 

Not only this game but as more of a blanket statement, what bothers me is the whole "buy this product that isn't out yet along with the pre-launch DLC/season pass and get to play HQ as your reward" 

that kind of shit is beyond obnoxious and it irks me to no end when publishers do that. 

it's not as bad for this game, but for maybe say the next AC whatever game, ffs plz stop

I understand. I don't pre-order that many games but I have friends that pre-order everything. I love Batman but I don't pre-order all Batman games. I took a big risk with Arkham Asylum. I'm not going to get the game with the dlc pass because I don't think dlc is worth it even with 40% off. I will get the dlc when it is 75% off. Now that I am getting older I just wait till reviews come out. The last game I pre-ordered was Dragon Ball Xenoverse and I have over 300 hours in it. That and Steam sales. I did not pre-order Batman: Arkham Origins because it was made by a different team.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

So does this deal give you the preorder code to add to steam now? or a key I will receive when the game comes out?

So does this deal give you the preorder code to add to steam now? or a key I will receive when the game comes out?

you get the key when the game is released

I picked up the premium edition. Rocksteady Studios is amazing. I can't wait for co-op takedowns.