Water Cooling

Go to solution Solved by W-L,

Ok so i dont know where to mount things and what should my loop be.

Here Linus had an extremes watercooling build log it should cover if not everything close to it.

For your fittings you need to make sure they are G1/4 thread and they are the correct ID and OD for the tubing.

I have a little bit of knowledge in water cooling but I would like to know how I can water everything in a pc gpu cpu memory and thats it and can someone please build a full loop for this pc that is cheap http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/8NKnhMthat would be amazing.

full loop and cheap doesn't belong in the same sentence.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Custom loops are not cheap. Also water cooling your memory is just a waste of money in my opinion as it never gets hot enough to justify spending that much money on water cooling it. My loop which contains 2x GPU blocks and backplates, 1x CPU block, 1x 360mm Radiator, 1x 240mm Radiator, 1x D5 Pump, 1x Reservoir and tubing and of course various fittings. My loop comes in at £503 or $958 CAD so you will get a good CPU loop going for $500 and when you have the money to spend expand the loop to the GPU thats what's good about custom loops never cheap out on a loop unless you want your PC to swim.

I have a little bit of knowledge in water cooling but I would like to know how I can water everything in a pc gpu cpu memory and thats it and can someone please build a full loop for this pc that is cheap http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/8NKnhMthat would be amazing.

If you're on a budget, I'm sorry, a full water cooling loop is not for you.  Also, it's stupid to liquid cool your RAM.

EDIT: phrasing

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

If you want it to be lower cost the only way for a custom loop is to purchase watercooling kits for XSPC or EKWB but for a GPU and CPU loop it will cost a minimum of $500. If you want to cut costs you can do a AIO loops for the CPU and GPU using a G10 bracket.

Ok so I know now it wont be cheap and I shouldnt watercool memory so can someone make a loop with gpu and cpu cooling I dont care how much it is. 

EDIT: How do I do it

Ok so I know now it wont be cheap and I shouldnt watercool memory so can someone make a loop with gpu and cpu cooling I dont care how much it is. 

EDIT: How do I do it

Just look for parts and put them together, PCpart picker isn't that amazing for picking water cooling stuff:

Something like this kit with a GPU Block and extra fittings to accommodate the GPU block is a good solution:

Kit:

http://www.ekwb.com/shop/kits-cases/kits/ek-kit-x360.html

GPU Block:

http://www.coolingconfigurator.com/step1_complist?gpu_gpus=1250

How many extra fittings and how do I know if its compatible and how do i know if it will all fit

And how do I put it all together im a noob at this

How many extra fittings and how do I know if its compatible and how do i know if it will all fit

And how do I put it all together im a noob at this

I would really suggest you look more into watercooling by researching and looking through videos from Linus, JayzTwoCents etc.

There are so many things you can do wrong if you don't know how to correctly assemble a loop, so spare yourself the hardship and do some research before you actually purchase the loop components.

Ok so I have been researching a bit but I just dont know how I attatch a gpu to a loop.

Ok so I have been researching a bit but I just dont know how I attatch a gpu to a loop.

I would say you haven't done enough research if you haven't stumbled upon a way to do that.

It's basically the same way as any other block, except, these blocks are attached to the GPU print, in most cases replacing the stock air cooler. Most blocks have g1/4 threading which is more or less universal on popular watercooling brands.

And then there are GPUs which have a waterblock pre-attached like the EVGA hydro copper series.

Edit: You can also check this:

Thank you for your help I am doing some more research and looking on how to mount everything and where

Here Linus had an extremes watercooling build log it should cover if not everything close to it.

For your fittings you need to make sure they are G1/4 thread and they are the correct ID and OD for the tubing.