How do I screw mount my fan on my side vents?

Theminecraftaddict555

I have a computer which have side vents that have no mounting holes for fans and I am wondering how do people force screw their fans to a side vent without damage to the computer?

Examples :

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/4KVYcf

(skip to 1:45)

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

There are several ways of doing it. You could use double-sided tape or something, you could velcro the fan, or you could drill appropriately spaced holes in the case - or find a fan that will mount inside pre-existing holes (meaning that you'd have to be able to find appropriate spacing and size holes inside the mesh).

Sig under construction.

There are several ways of doing it. You could use double-sided tape or something, you could velcro the fan, or you could drill appropriately spaced holes in the case - or find a fan that will mount inside pre-existing holes (meaning that you'd have to be able to find appropriate spacing and size holes inside the mesh).

To respond to each of the solutions:

Drilling spaced holes sounds a wee bit dangerous

Could you visually show me how to double tape a fan to the side vents safely with words or pics it doesn't matter...

Where would you put the velcro?  

Could you provide me links where there are fans that can fit inside the pre-existing holes...I can't find the model of my Computer case but it is similar to the low end budget Mini-micro atx cases like the FBM-01

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

If screws can fit in to vent holes and align with fan holes, use them. If not, use zipties.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv