USB Fan Controller

Hi

I am palning on a new custom loop ..

Now i need a fan controller to get my system nearly silent.

I have a 360m rad with 3 Corsair AF120 (connected with Fan Splitter) and on 140m rad with an AF140

All fans dont have PWM so i need to control the by volt.

What i want is an Controller with can control 3-4 chanel Fans so i can control each rad independent and the case fans

Also i think of putting an tmperature sensor in the loop

I want to control everything with software and set custom curves ect. with it.

So the Controller needs to be connected to the PC (USB ?)

Can you suggest some good Controllers or do you have an better idear how to do this ?

Hi

I have a 360m rad with 3 Corsair AF120 (connected with Fan Splitter) and on 140m rad with an AF140

What i want is an Controller with can control 3-4 chanel Fans so i can control each rad independent and the case fans

Can you suggest some good Controllers or do you have an better idear how to do this ?

Is this something you're looking for? 

PS: dont forget to follow your own topics.

Is this something you're looking for? 

PS: dont forget to follow your own topics.

I think this is realy good. but as i understand i cant monitor an external temperature sensor

The only thin i dont get on the nzxt grid is whic temperature is used for the custom curve

Thank you :) Now i follow this thead

aquacomputer aquaero 5 lt 

all 4 channels are voltage controlled 1 channel  is  also can be used for pwm fans which you wont need. software is very good and you can expand it greatly. has 8 temp sensors you can install comes with 4 it also can pull the temps from your gpu/cpu anything really attached to the MB with the correct software such as open hardware monitor

its controlled thur a internal usb cable to a header

here is a link to it . you can also get it from aquacomputer in germany with the exchage rate it ends up being cheaper then most places outside europe

http://www.performance-pcs.com/aquacomputer-aquaero-5-lt-usb-fan-controller.html

Hi

main rig

Spoiler

corsair 750d | evga 1000w g2 | Gigabyte x99 soc champ | 5820k 4.0GHz | 1tb wd blue | 250gb samsung 840 evo  | Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 16GB 8x2 DDR4-2400 | MSI GTX 970 x2 | monitor Acer B286HK 28" 4K | razor chroma blackwidow  | razor death adder chroma

CENTOS 7 SERVER (PLEX&docker stuff)

Spoiler

NZXT s220 | evga 500w 80+ | AMD FX 8320e | ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 | 2x8gb non ecc ddr3 WD red 2TBx2 | seagate 160gb microcenter 8gb flashdrive OS

aquacomputer aquaero 5 lt

I give that a second, but you may want to look into Corsair's new commander mini. It definitely doesn't have near the features of the Aquaero, but it is significantly cheaper and I think it will handle everything you are looking to, although I haven't gotten a chance to use the commander mini yet.

I give that a second, but you may want to look into Corsair's new commander mini. It definitely doesn't have near the features of the Aquaero, but it is significantly cheaper and I think it will handle everything you are looking to, although I haven't gotten a chance to use the commander mini yet.

I'll check them out.. the aquacomputer aquaero 5 lt seems to be a bit overkill for my needs

But if i go with the 5 lt  I could go with the aquabus d5 pump instead of the normal (didn't got a pump jet)

But i have not decided jet if i want a Fancontroler in the Front ...

I'll check them out.. the aquacomputer aquaero 5 lt seems to be a bit overkill for my needs

But if i go with the 5 lt  I could go with the aquabus d5 pump instead of the normal (didn't got a pump jet)

Yeah it is definitely overkill for most people, which is why I also suggester the Corsair Commander Mini, it has many of the basic features and could probably do what you need it too really.

As far as the aquaero goes, just as a heads up, you don't have to use their D5, you can get any D5 and you should be good. You also don't have to mount it in a 5.25" bay, you can put the thing just about anywhere with some double back tape that I believe comes with it.

till corsair gets the bugs out of there software it ant worth the headache it can cause . i still have one  on a system my other one died 30days in . you dont have to get a d5 from them if you get a pwm one you can do the same thing . they do have one that use pwm or a aquabus cable/usb cable to a mb header . the corsair mini commander only can handle up to 1a per head to a max of 4a for all 6 . so if your looking  to get decent fans you may run  into a problem . im going off the .25a my fans pull at startup then drop to .18 some are more some are less. most fans only list there amps per fan not the startup one which can be a bit more to alot .

overall aquacomputer and laptron are the best one for watercooling since down the line you will add more rad space/something and no one want to have to buy a another fan controller since you cant runn everything on the one you got 

main rig

Spoiler

corsair 750d | evga 1000w g2 | Gigabyte x99 soc champ | 5820k 4.0GHz | 1tb wd blue | 250gb samsung 840 evo  | Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 16GB 8x2 DDR4-2400 | MSI GTX 970 x2 | monitor Acer B286HK 28" 4K | razor chroma blackwidow  | razor death adder chroma

Spoiler

NZXT s220 | evga 500w 80+ | AMD FX 8320e | ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 | 2x8gb non ecc ddr3 WD red 2TBx2 | seagate 160gb microcenter 8gb flashdrive OS

I've got the NZXT Grid+ fan controller which I highly recommend. It does have a tendency to go haywire, ignore the temps and sit at a speed outside my custom fan curve, but it happens rarely and is otherwise excellent.

Would have liked to see individual fan control on it, though.

Can't deal with the ugly external fan controllers. xD

Incipere V5.0

Spoiler

CPU | i7-4790k | GPU | Nvidia GTX Titan X | Motherboard | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | Memory | 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866MHz | PSU | EVGA 650 G2 | Storage | Crucial BX200 240GB + Toshiba 3TB | Case | Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 | CPU Cooler | Noctua NH-D15

Parvulus V1.0

Spoiler

CPU | i5-4690k | GPU | Zotac GTX 960 | Motherboard | ASRock Z97M-ITX/ac | Memory | 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 1600MHz | PSU | EVGA 650 GS | Storage | Crucial BX200 240GB + WD 1TB Blue 2.5" | Case | Silverstone Sugo SG13

If you want to join a group chat of like-minded techies, gaming, and all things dank, join our Discord group. Message me or get into contact with Galaxy. http://linustechtips.com/main/user/107351-gaiaxy/

no im  talking about corsair link since someone said it

not nzxt's is  decent just cant use external temp sensors which is what he wants

I've got the NZXT Grid+ fan controller which I highly recommend. It does have a tendency to go haywire, ignore the temps and sit at a speed outside my custom fan curve, but it happens rarely and is otherwise excellent.
Would have liked to see individual fan control on it, though.

Can't deal with the ugly external fan controllers. xD

its internal i have it behind the MB tray in my pc you can stick them the 5 LT in the 5.25 bays  .

main rig

Spoiler

Spoiler