is the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Cooler ok for GTX TitanX, 17-4790k?

saiftech

is this a good cooler for 2 GTX titanX's and an i7,4790k? or will it make a noise that sounds like planes engine?

Should be fine, if you can I recommend looking at the Cryorig H5.

It's only a few extra dollars, and performs like 10 degrees better than the 212 evo.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

The 212 EVO fan that it comes with is fairly quiet, but you can replace it with 2 ultra quiet fans, but it will sufficiently cool it.

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

Are you OCing?

i dont even think you can do that with 2 titan x's without watercooling? the 2 GPU is already more power consuming at it is so i dont think il be OCing

well maybe just a little bit i know a guy about OCing and stuff

why would watercooling make a large difference there, if the power supply is large enough, the cooler will only affect the temperatures.

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

it will work just fine but seems completely out of place. 

why would watercooling make a large difference there, if the power supply is large enough, the cooler will only affect the temperatures.

it makes kinda a difference it makes the temp much much much more lower then using air fans right?

it makes kinda a difference it makes the temp much much much more lower then using air fans right?

Depends on the cooler

I have a 212 EVO on my I5 4690k, its OCed to 4.5, i never break 60 C, fans are really quiet

Solitaire. 

Should be fine, if you can I recommend looking at the Cryorig H5.

It's only a few extra dollars, and performs like 10 degrees better than the 212 evo.

This.

Go for the Cryorig H5 at the least!  If you have enough money to spend on a Titan X and a i7 you should go for at least a great performing, upgradeable, quiet, and RAM compatible cooler.

This makes the evo look like the stock cooler.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

This.

Go for the Cryorig H5 at the least!  If you have enough money to spend on a Titan X and a i7 you should go for at least a great performing, upgradeable, quiet, and RAM compatible cooler.

This makes the evo look like the stock cooler.

theres this site that delivers pc parts check it out

http://computerpad.ae/product-category/computer-hardware/cooling-devices/page/2/?orderby=price-desc

i know this site is awful but the only reason im buying stuff from this guy cause he only accepts cash not credit and he gives 1 year warranty with everything even if i overclock the GPU the warranty still be ok  and he can deliver the pc to my house and fix it when it breaks so i dont have to come to them

so anyway can you pick me any of the coolers please

is this a good cooler for 2 GTX titanX's and an i7,4790k? or will it make a noise that sounds like planes engine?

seriously ... you want to buy  2 Titan X and put a cheapass cooler on your CPU ?!

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

seriously ... you want to buy  2 Titan X and put a cheapass cooler on your CPU ?!

il just copy and past this

theres this site that delivers pc parts check it out

http://computerpad.a...erby=price-desc

i know this site is awful but the only reason im buying stuff from this guy cause he only accepts cash not credit and he gives 1 year warranty with everything even if i overclock the GPU the warranty still be ok  and he can deliver the pc to my house and fix it when it breaks so i dont have to come to them

so anyway can you pick me any of the coolers please