ULTIMATE GAMING RIG HELP!

You sir have earned My 1000th post.

That looks like a sick rig would recommend a different case thow

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

You don't really need Kingpin's, but hell why not?

I suggest you go 1440p or 4k with 2 980's because that's way too much for 1080p.

Also get 2 512 Gb SSD's and raid them because you know you want that speed. 

Don't wanna be a party pooper but for 1080p you could get away with a single 980 and i5 just sayin.

Well sure, but then he couldn't use words like 'ultimate' or exclamation points...

And really, where is the fun in that?

Well sure, but then he couldn't use words like 'ultimate' or exclamation points...

And really, where is the fun in that?

Like linus said several sweet spot machines (£1000) will last longer that one really expensive machine.

Not a horrible build, but I'd almost definitely go in a slightly different direction for that price.

I can't find if that board supports quad channel memory or not. If it does, then you'll get more performance out of the 4x4GB set you added. But I don't think Z97 quad channel boards exist. So, by getting a 2x8GB set, you'll increase expandability and save a little without any performance decrease.

I'd probably replace the Crucial SSD with a Samsung 850 EVO. The Crucial one isn't bad, but the Samsung 850 EVO should outperform it, and be a little cheaper (I think). Depending on the purpose of the build, I may also suggest you replace that HDD with either another SSD for RAID 0 or a RAID 1 or 10 array, if you want some disk redundancy.

And, like others have said, I'd shoot for 4k at this price range. By the time you save up enough, there will probably be new cards that can hit 4k much easier, so there's that.

With a budget like this, you should certainly be waiting for the new cards.

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W