Cheapest, most reliable PSU

c_marriott

I need to make a low budget build so the PSU needs to be reliable but also as low budget as possible,

it only needs to be 300W+ so nothing too big.

What are peoples suggestions?

CPU: FX-6300 GPU: Sapphire R9 380X MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB PSU: XFX XTR 550W CASE: Zalman Z11 Plus SSD: Samsung 840 Evo

17 years old, PC Enthusiast for 3. Be gentle with me, I'm only young.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

The above is a bit overpriced atm, this would be a better choice for the price and of similar quality

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/seasonic-power-supply-ss350etbronze

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

The above is a bit overpriced atm, this would be a better choice for the price and of similar quality

yea it used to be cheaper idk what happened.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

1. a
  2. b
  3. c

Although i have put a 300watt PSU in my list, you never want to have a PSU's power at the same level as what you need, overhead is always a good thing to ensure the PSU does not "strain". It is there to meet your request, i would choose the second PSU.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

1. a
  2. b
  3. c

Although i have put a 300watt PSU in my list, you never want to have a PSU's power at the same level as what you need, overhead is always a good thing to ensure the PSU does not "strain". It is there to meet your request, i would choose the second PSU.

The EVGA "B" are pretty badly built if I'm honest

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

The EVGA "B" are pretty badly built if I'm honest

The fan is loud but the PSU performs well and without any problems. Installed one in my cousin's PC and it runs fine and yes the cables are the :rainbow" colored.

1. a
  2. b
  3. c

These are all mediocre PSUs tbh

I need to make a low budget build so the PSU needs to be reliable but also as low budget as possible,

it only needs to be 300W+ so nothing too big.

What are peoples suggestions?

"Rawr XD"

rosewill capstones are good to

other then that

seasonic and xfx are some of the best

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

These are all mediocre PSUs tbh

---86'd---

Mediocre is what you get when you have a low budget and the guy said he needed to make a low budget build. As long as it meets his needs is what i thing he is looking for.

Mediocre is what you get when you have a low budget and the guy said he needed to make a low budget build. As long as it meets his needs is what i thing he is looking for.

For $7 more this is not a mediocre PSU for the price, but good

At the price range lbr pack your lunch for another day and get the at least somewhat decent Seasonic unit mentioned above

"Rawr XD"