Switching from mx blue to brown ? Keyboard suggestion

I'm currently using the k70 with mx blue switch and even though it's great and all but i'm interested in switching to mx brown.The only brown switch keyboard that i have used so far is the poseidon z and they use kailh switches so i don't know how cherry brown will feel like but i think it will be pretty much the same. I want to know if anyone has tried both switch before and what do they think about the change ? Also feel free to suggest a keyboard for me i want cherry mx brown switch,full size,blue or rgb backlight and price under $150 usd.

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

Check out the ducky shine 4, it meets your requirements pretty well I think: http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1013

CPU:  Intel i7-4790K      Cooler:  Noctua NH-D14     GPU: ZOTAC GTX 1070 TI MINI     Motherboard:  ASUS Z97 Gryphon     RAM:  32GB G Skill Trident X     

Storage: 2x 512GB Samsung 850 EVO (RAID 0) / 2TB Seagate Barracuda     PSU: 850W EVGA SuperNova G2     Case: Fractal Design Node 804

Check out the ducky shine 4, it meets your requirements pretty well I think: http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1013

I definitely agree. You could also go with something like the Cooler Master Cm Storm Quickfire ultimate, if you are willing to have a white backlight instead of blue/rgb. You will save some money if you do this.

Who needs a computer when you have a toaster?

If you can afford it, duckys are great. Go for a shine 3 or a shine 4, whichever you like the look of more.