Choose a backplate [Poll]

Tim Drake

I like the second one

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

Number one by FARR. Second one looks funny and the third is too red.

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

Where are you getting them custom made? I really want to do a backplate for my 970 .

Yeah idk whether people are actually taking in to consideration what it would look like as a GPU backplate.

Yep, the 1st and 3rd images won't look very good when they are on a GPU backplate inside a case, also backplates will likely have vent holes which will make the 1st & 3rd ones look weird.

2nd Image will look the best on a GPU backplate.

You have to imagine how the GPU will look inside a case when it's installed with a custom backplate.

Yep, the 1st and 3rd images won't look very good when they are on a GPU backplate inside a case, also backplates will likely have vent holes which will make the 1st & 3rd ones look weird.

2nd Image will look the best on a GPU backplate.

You have to imagine how the GPU will look inside a case when it's installed with a custom backplate.

I'm starting to steer towards second one the more I think of how it will actually look.

Also no venthole as this is just an acrylic design :)

I like the second one best but I think "Twin Frozr V" should be removed and it just say "GTX 970"

Any reason as to why?

It would look less cluttered. GTX 970 would read more powerfully if it was by itself and not cluttered with four other words.

Also I'm just a fan of simplistic style.

It would look less cluttered. GTX 970 would read more powerfully if it was by itself and not cluttered with four other words.

Also I'm just a fan of simplistic style.

Twin Frozr V is life of that card thought. Its the cards showpiece.

SInce most people seem to be choosing number 1, should I add any extra text as just "MSI GTX 970" looks a little bit bland :P

Yes, 1 with the Twin Frozr text would be perfect IMO

Just a thought...it is Twin FROZR, not Twin FROZER ;)

Add "Twin Frozr V" to the top left corner of the first image and it'll be perfect.

Cinders: - i7 4790K (4.5GHz) - Gigabyte Z97X-SOC - 16GB Klevv DDR3 1600MHz - EVGA GTX 980Ti ACX2.0+ (1548MHz Boost) - EVGA Supernova 850GS - NZXT H440 Orange/Black (Modified) -
Unnamed System: i5 4690K (4.2GHz) - MSI Z97I-AC - 8GB G.Skill DDR3 2400MHz - EVGA GTX 950 SSC - Raidmax Thunder V2 535W - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX