Mechanical Keyboard Purchase Help?

Is their quality as good as Corsair tho? As long as the price is around $100 USD I'm fine. I just want the best bang for the buck and highest quailty :)

You can get o-rings for cheap. Look for a video on keyboard with and without o-rings. I took an o-ring out and pressed on the key. I put the o-ring back on because I value how quiet something is.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

So I shouldn't even put into consideration about the o-rings?

not unless your getting mx blues and dont want it to be loud then no

Cooler Master is probably better than Corsair. If you want absolute top-notch quality then get Ducky.

I thought Ducky does not make keyboards with Cherry MX? and most of the keyboards I saw from CM are 10 keyless, which I tend to prefer to have.

You can get o-rings for cheap. Look for a video on keyboard with and without o-rings. I took an o-ring out and pressed on the key. I put the o-ring back on because I value how quiet something is.

Wouldn't it affect the travel distance and overall feel a lot? I heard that many people love it and some really don't.

not unless your getting mx blues and dont want it to be loud then no

I'll be getting mx browns b/c they're the same thing but I prefer to have a bit of quietness, so they're not needed?

No at the price your paying both keyboards are great get the one you like the look of the most

No at the price your paying both keyboards are great get the one you like the look of the most

I've heard a lot about the Logitech ones breaking, so I am leaning towards the Corsair. IMO the finish looks much nicer, and besides the macros which I don't need (got on my laptop), there's not much a difference.

Wouldn't it affect the travel distance and overall feel a lot? I heard that many people love it and some really don't.

You are right, some people love it and some hate it. I assume it affects the travel distance since you are putting something on the keycap to soften it. You really will never know unless you try though. 

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

I thought Ducky does not make keyboards with Cherry MX? and most of the keyboards I saw from CM are 10 keyless, which I tend to prefer to have.

Ducky ONLY makes keyboards with Cherry MX switches. They use all of the most common ones, in fact (Blues, browns, reds, blacks, greens and clears I do believe)

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I've heard a lot about the Logitech ones breaking, so I am leaning towards the Corsair. IMO the finish looks much nicer, and besides the macros which I don't need (got on my laptop), there's not much a difference.

The Logitech ones breaking were the older versions (the non + skew) and are fine.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

You are right, some people love it and some hate it. I assume it affects the travel distance since you are putting something on the keycap to soften it. You really will never know unless you try though. 

alright I'll def try in a store one day :) thanks 

Ducky ONLY makes keyboards with Cherry MX switches. They use all of the most common ones, in fact (Blues, browns, reds, blacks, greens and clears I do believe)

The Logitech ones breaking were the older versions (the non + skew) and are fine.

is there any ducky keyboards that are about the same as the k70 that you can recommend me? and with the $30 difference I feel like the metal of the Corsair will give a sturdier feeling. 

alright I'll def try in a store one day :) thanks 

Whenever you buy your keyboard, just get some o-rings online. They are really cheap. If you feel that you like it, then it's a win-win. If you don't, no big deal, you just wasted 10 bucks.

is there any ducky keyboards that are about the same as the k70 that you can recommend me? and with the $30 difference I feel like the metal of the Corsair will give a sturdier feeling. 

Ducky Shine 3 or 4, whatever you can find. I don't know where you are but here's the US PCPartPicker http://pcpartpicker.com/parts/keyboard/#m=276&sort=a8&page=1&s=3

I tend to prefer the look and the color of the leds on the k70 more. Is the K70 still a solid purchase?

It's a decent choice though I would wait on RGB if it's what you're after. RGB is still too early to be bought en masse as it has too many kinks to work out. But the regular K70 will work for awhile for you. Give it about 6 years before maybe considering a new one.

It's a decent choice though I would wait on RGB if it's what you're after. RGB is still too early to be bought en masse as it has too many kinks to work out. But the regular K70 will work for awhile for you. Give it about 6 years before maybe considering a new one.

Alright! I've just bought the K70, regular with no RGB. Thank you for your advice!

Alright! I've just bought the K70, regular with no RGB. Thank you for your advice!

Enjoy your keyboard!