[US - NCIX] Corsair Vengeance C70 Black [$89 AR]

Suika

70458_2.jpg

One of my favorite cases available, the Vengeace C70. I currently have the white one, I bought it on sale at the same price and I don't regret it. The only thing I don't like is the side window, but it can be replaced with a clear one without fan mounts.

http://www.ncixus.com/products/?usaffiliateid=1000031504&sku=70458&vpn=CC-9011016-WW&manufacture=Corsair&promoid=1115

Side windows if you're interested.

http://mnpctech.com/mnpctech-clear-case-pc-panels/corsair-c70-window-replacement-clear-fan-holes-120mm/

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I had the military green version of this, I can agree that it was a great case. I switched to the Define S because of future water cooling compatibility.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Me want!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I have the military green case with a replacement side window from that company, I got a dark smoked panel.

Very sturdy case with lots of room for just about anything you may want to throw in there.

My only complaint is that while it has holes for 140mm fans on the intakes you can only have a single 140mm fan at a time.

I had to get a little creative to fit 2 140mm fans on the front intakes. (String and zip ties)