[US - NCIX] Zalman Z5 [$23]

Suika

79702_l.jpg

A pretty basic case, it's decent and cheap but not exactly enthusiast built. If you're looking at budget options, this might be worth looking at.

http://www.ncixus.com/products/?usaffiliateid=1000031504&sku=79702&vpn=Z5&manufacture=ZALMAN%20TECH&promoid=1115

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

At least there could be a 80mm rad on the back and 120mm back on top :P

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

More wonderful pricing for NCIX and other stores in the U.S. but no love for Canadians buying from them. :S

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

More wonderful pricing for NCIX and other stores in the U.S. but no love for Canadians buying from them. :S

NCIX US has jacked up shipping prices anyway...

b5f1ea33a6.jpg

lol........ unless you have a phone with a horribly designed usb port that's on the side, this is not going to work at all.

look at that ancient device! think the old ones called it "black berry"

Is that a HDD led on top of the case?  I can't say I'm a fan of that or the usb and headphone jacks being on top.  Maybe if I kept my case on the floor like normal people, perhaps that'd be okay.  It does look like a nice case otherwise.

And I agree, NCIX-US shipping kinda takes the excitement out of good deals.  Maybe Free Shipping Mondays!  or  Free Shipping Happy Hour!  But I guess people would just hold off on their purchases until those times.  Can't win for loosing, lol.

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x  Board: Asus PRIME X570-P  Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2x8) DDR4-3000  Case: Fractal Design Define S

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070  SSD: HP EX950 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM

PSU: SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Platinum 750W  Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4  Monitor: Viotek GFT27DB 27.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz