OBS 4K Intel Quick Sync Recording settings?

So today I want to make a video of Skyrim with a butt ton of mods but ShadowPlay is rather dissappointing so I want to use OBS.

What kind of bitrate and such should I go for when using Quick Sync?

Bitrate for 4K? Something like 50K or more.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

A bitrate for 4K should be fine around 40mbps. YouTube have a variable bnitrate between 25 and 40mbps for 4K video, so as long as you're at the end of that spectrum, your videos will look fine and crisp. 

A bitrate for 4K should be fine around 40mbps. YouTube have a variable bnitrate between 25 and 40mbps for 4K video, so as long as you're at the end of that spectrum, your videos will look fine and crisp. 

Also, best way to reduce size for uploading?

Also, best way to reduce size for uploading?

H.264 codec, variable bitrate (between 25 and 40mbps.) That's about all you can do to reduce filesizes. 

intel quicksnyc on my i5-3570K could handle 1080Pishhhh, I dont think it could do 4k at all with any sense of it looking decent. asking to much for the poor little integrated graphics

intel quicksnyc on my i5-3570K could handle 1080Pishhhh, I dont think it could do 4k at all with any sense of it looking decent. asking to much for the poor little integrated graphics

I CAN DREAM HAROLD

On Vegas?

Also which Sony Vegas?

What you use wouldn't matter, so long as you have access to these options. Most modern-day editors do, which is nice. However, yes, Sony Vegas would work to do this. I am using version 12, but I know it supports h.264 as far back as version 10. 

What you use wouldn't matter, so long as you have access to these options. Most modern-day editors do, which is nice. However, yes, Sony Vegas would work to do this. I am using version 12, but I know it supports h.264 as far back as version 10. 

Handbrake it is :P