Good mythical Vessel!

ReTV

<rant>

LTT is literally the only channel on vessel I'm subscribed to. And yet, even if there are plenty of new LLT videos I didn't watch, the smug faces of GMM are plastered all over the frontpage taking up my whole screen. Every single time.

Also: Why doesn't the default username/pw field on Vessel (when you're not logged in) log you in once you enter valid credentials. Why is new registration the default and existing users have to click "Log In".

</rant>

Have a nice day :)

Agree, but I still use it sometimes. But I'll stop using it after a year though ;')

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Because reasons.

Also, I bet that if you subscribe to GMM or Rhett&Link or whatever their Vessel channel is, they'll stop crowding your view.

Sig under construction.

Because reasons.

Also, I bet that if you subscribe to GMM or Rhett&Link or whatever their Vessel channel is, they'll stop crowding your view.

thats EXACTLY what they want you to do, because after GMM, they'll add another channel they want to sub you to, and on and on.

-insert tinfoil hat here- :P

Cba going on another website just to check for ltt videos.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I am getting tired of looking at both spots and yeah at Vessel all I view is LTT other than maybe looking at a sports video a few times since LTT moved there.  To be honest I have gotten so used to YouTube that I would prefer everything just be there.  I like the way it looks and I much prefer posting comments and viewing comments on YouTube as I can actually see them easier and quicker.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Don't see how people can watch GMM.

CPU: Core i7 4770K @ 3.5GHz Motherboard: ASUS Z87-EXPERT RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB (4x8GB) 1600 MHz GPU(s): EVGA GTX 980 Classified SLI Case: Coolermaster HAF X Storage: Samsung 256 GB 840 Pro, 2x2TB WD Caviar Black, 2x4TB WD Green PSU: Corsair AX860 860W Display: LG 31MU97-B 4K(4096x2160) and Dell S2716DG 27in 2K 1440p 144hz, Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 Keyboard: Corsair K70 with Cherry MX Blue switches Mouse: Razer Naga Epic Chroma and Death Adder Chroma Sound:Audioengine D1 Dac and Sennheiser HD650 Operating System: Win 10 Pro