Point and Shoot, for fathers day

Go to solution Solved by ZetZet,

I have this unwritten rule, if you buy point and shoot buy sony. http://www.amazon.com/Sony-WX350-Digital-Camera-Black/dp/B00I8BIB1S/ref=zg_bs_2476681011_12  :lol:

My mom emailed me today, from Germany and asked if I had any recommendations for point and shoot cameras for my dad for fathers day. They are on a trip, god knows what happened to the camera he has(d?)  while on the trip. However I don't know much about cameras so i thought id ask you guys for recommendations. budget should be between $150us and $250, cheaper the better. optical image stabilization and zoom would be a plus. they use the camera for family shots mostly but use it to take pictures on a trip too. What do you guys recommend? Easily attainable would be nice too.

Here is where I would keep my frolics if I had any.

I have this unwritten rule, if you buy point and shoot buy sony. http://www.amazon.com/Sony-WX350-Digital-Camera-Black/dp/B00I8BIB1S/ref=zg_bs_2476681011_12  :lol:

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

When I saw the title under Recent Topics I was worried. :S

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

When I saw the title under Recent Topics I was worried. :S

Well, you should be! lol

Please don't shoot your father.

I promise I will, but only with a camera.