I wanna know if is there some Intel i7 processor with 32 pcie lanes support and is socket 1150.

Thanks.

No, there isn't. The highest end i7 on Z97 is the 4790k, which has 16 PCIE lanes. This is a limitation of LGA1150.

ytPoTYT.png

However, PCIE 3.0 is double the bandwidth of PCIE 2.0 so you have up to 32 lanes PCIE 2.0 effective bandwidth, if you like to think of it that way.

Sig under construction.

No, there isn't. The highest end i7 on Z97 is the 4790k, which has 16 PCIE lanes. This is a limitation of LGA1150.

ytPoTYT.png

However, PCIE 3.0 is double the bandwidth of PCIE 2.0 so you have up to 32 lanes PCIE 2.0 effective bandwidth, if you like to think of it that way.

^^

Although it's more of a chipset limitation as opposed to a socket limitation

ytPoTYT.png

But do keep in mind that Nvidia doesn't care about bandwidth. adding an additional PCIe card to an SLI setup will not work on Z97

"It's a taxi, it has a FARE METER."

No you need a 2011 or 2011-V3 CPU if you want 32 or more lanes, but why would you need that many lanes in the first place.

ytPoTYT.png

As I say on motherboard post, I wanna put 2 gtx 970 or 2 gtx 980 (I'm not going to buy it right now) with i7 4790k on a asrock extreme6. Is it possible?!

Thanks

As I say on motherboard post, I wanna put 2 gtx 970 or 2 gtx 980 (I'm not going to buy it right now) with i7 4790k on a asrock extreme6. Is it possible?!

Thanks

Yes, two-way SLI is completely possible. Both cards should run at x8, which will give plenty of bandwidth.

Sig under construction.

Thanks

That'd be fine. Current graphics cards are unable to saturate the PCI-E bandwith currently, so there'll be no issue with dropped frames at all.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

But aasrock extreme6 have only:

2 pcie 3.0 x16

1 pcie 2.0 x16

2 pcie 2.0 x1

I don't know but is possible to make pcie x16 run as x8?

And can I add wireless internet card (you know antenna)

Thanks.

But aasrock extreme6 have only:

2 pcie 3.0 x16

1 pcie 2.0 x16

2 pcie 2.0 x1

I don't know but is possible to make pcie x16 run as x8?

And can I add wireless internet card (you know antenna)

Thanks.

They automatically downgrade to 8x, 4x, or 1x depending on the configuration.

The Wi-Fi card will be able to run through the chipset on the PCI 2.0 16x or 1x slot.

They automatically downgrade to 8x, 4x, or 1x depending on the configuration.

And can I put that wireless extension card for antenna into it too?

And can I put that wireless extension card for antenna into it too?

You should be able to. I believe that runs off of PLX, meaning that it doesn't use any of the 16 lanes.

Sig under construction.