I wanna know the best z97 motherboard with:

2 pcie 8x

Socket 1150

Is z97 xD

Is BLUE (or with blue things, you know)

Thanks.

ASRock Z97 Extreme6

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

MSI PC Mate Z97

“I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart

Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

ASRock Z97 Extreme6

I wanna buy it but I wanna do sli (2 cards) and I find only CPUs with max 16 pcie support (i7 4790K). So I can put only in 2 pcie 8 right. If I'm wrong just say, I will be happy :).

Thanks.

I wanna buy it but I wanna do sli (2 cards) and I find only CPUs with max 16 pcie support (i7 4790K). So I can put only in 2 pcie 8 right. If I'm wrong just say, I will be happy :).

Thanks.

The Z97 chipset has the ability to run some PCI 2.0 lanes through the chipset so you are not completely limited in your options when running SLI.

The Z97 chipset has the ability to run some PCI 2.0 lanes through the chipset so you are not completely limited in your options when running SLI.

So can I run 2 gtx 970 or 2 gtx 980 (I'm not going to buy it right now) on asrock extreme z97 (I know you hate them but why (I wanna because I don't know how good they are)) with i7 4790k?

Thanks.

So can I run 2 gtx 970 or 2 gtx 980 (I'm not going to buy it right now) on asrock extreme z97 (I know you hate them but why (I wanna because I don't know how good they are)) with i7 4790k?

Thanks.

There quality could be better, and for the same price you can ideally buy a more reliable board, that's my only complaint with them.