Hot Water?

Okay so I've always wondered how custom loops work because the liquid goes straight from the cpu to the gpu or whatever but doesn't that mean it'll already be warm and won't rerally cool it, in the same way this happens when you water cool multiple graphics cards like surely once it's been through a processor and 2 titan x's it's not going to be able to cool the last gpu properly.

Okay so I've always wondered how custom loops work because the liquid goes straight from the cpu to the gpu or whatever but doesn't that mean it'll already be warm and won't rerally cool it, in the same way this happens when you water cool multiple graphics cards like surely once it's been through a processor and 2 titan x's it's not going to be able to cool the last gpu properly.

it's not about cooling the water, it's hot much heat it can dissipate compared to an air cooled solution 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Depends on loop setup. I have my loop run through my 970's first then a 360mm radiator to cool the water then into my 4790k then into a 240mm radiator then back to the reservoir. The water will be moving that fast it won't get too hot.

order of parts doesnt matter, because the water never gets very hot. 

the core may be 80*C, and the water is MUCH cooler. its just getting marginally hotter, because its moving so fast. so the water temp might be only 40*C though the hole loop.

think back to the whole room water cooling, this is proven enough that it goes though what, 6 all high end rigs before the water is cooled.