Need an advice (complete noob first pc ever built)

Hello so as it says in the title I am a complete noob. And this is my first ever PC that I have built. And I want to liquid cool my CPU. So my current build is:

ASUS Maximus Hero VII

Intel Core i7 4790k

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

Seagate Barracuda SATA3 7200RPM 64MB 1TB

Kingston HyperX Savage 16GB 1866MHz CL9

ASUS Strix GTX 970

Corsair RM750

Fractal Design Define R4

So I want to overclock my CPU and I want to liquid cool it. I have a large tube of MX-4 thermal paste too. So I need an advice from you guys which one should I get? Currently I'm thinking about Cooler Master Nepton 240M. But I have read that it might interfere with VRM heatsinks and/or RAM modules. Will it fit? Is there better options than the Nepton 240M? As I said I'm a complete noob and I don't want to custom mod my case and I really like my case as it is. And what configuration is better push pull or push/pull and I also need some case fans as I'm currently running stock R4 fans and I'm thinking of some Corsair AF140 quiet edition fans. Note that I can't buy Swiftech in my country (Lithuania) So yeah some advices would be appreciated! :)

How much have you got to spend on your pc and what do you want to do with it?

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Hello so as it says in the title I am a complete noob. And this is my first ever PC that I have built. And I want to liquid cool my CPU. So my current build is:

ASUS Maximus Hero VII

Intel Core i7 4790k

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

Seagate Barracuda SATA3 7200RPM 64MB 1TB

Kingston HyperX Savage 16GB 1866MHz CL9

ASUS Strix GTX 970

Corsair RM750

Fractal Design Define R4

So I want to overclock my CPU and I want to liquid cool it. I have a large tube of MX-4 thermal paste too. So I need an advice from you guys which one should I get? Currently I'm thinking about Cooler Master Nepton 240M. But I have read that it might interfere with VRM heatsinks and/or RAM modules. Will it fit? Is there better options than the Nepton 240M? As I said I'm a complete noob and I don't want to custom mod my case and I really like my case as it is. And what configuration is better push pull or push/pull and I also need some case fans as I'm currently running stock R4 fans and I'm thinking of some Corsair AF140 quiet edition fans. Note that I can't buy Swiftech in my country (Lithuania) So yeah some advices would be appreciated! :)

Go with the corsair h100i gtx and also get a cheaper mobo and instead the MSI 970

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

It honestly isn't bad on first look. There may be a better choice in mb depending on who you ask. Also the jury is out for seagate reliability...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

I keep saying thie, please don't get Maximus boards, they are too overkill try something like the Z97-c from Asus.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I already have the parts and I only need the cooler. I want to overclock the CPU and keep it cool. I know Strix 970 isn't the fastest out there of all the 970's but I really liked how it loois. Lol. And irk all the reviews were good for hero so I got it. Love the looks too really. And as for Seagate... Well I had 30gb, 40gb, 60gb, 80gb and 120 and 160gb Seagate drives and they work till this day. Got a single WD drive over my whole life and not just it is noisy as hell and slow it even broke on me so it was replaced... So yeah I think I'm sticking with Seagate lol. What are other options for 240mm rad and will it fit?

And as for the budget I think about 100ish euros? So about 100ish dollars for cooler.

Danny that triple post and for the answer of what I want to do with it - play games, surf web, watch movies, maybe do some light video editing.