20150528_153630_zpsw4lamdrz.jpg

Hi everyone!

I just purchased the components on the above pic. I have been saving for ever in order to do a little upgrade to my rig.

My current specs are:

Mobo>Msi H81m-p33

Cpu> g3258

Gpu >msi gtx 750ti

Ram>kingston genesis 2x 2gb

Psu>(i believe )coolermaster 500w (it was a gift)

Ssd 2x 120 kingston hyperx 120gb + an old 500gb laptop hdd

I have bought the new components after many months of internet research and would like to know if the upgrades will have a significant impact on my gameplay?

From what I've found out, the new mobo will make overclocking my pentium a bit easier? I haven't been able to go over 3.7 on my msi mobo.

Also could someone point me to an assembly guide? Dunno if im going to be overwhelmed by the connections and what not.

Thanks in advanced!

Cheers!

More ram could help, motherboard upgrade was not the smartest thing to do, especially getting that overpriced thing. Could have upgraded to i5 or upgraded gpu.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

That is a locked motherboard. You aren't overclocking jack with that. You need a Z97 board, OR just return your pentium for an i3.

Also, I would have bought only 1 SSD, and then use the cash to better your system.

You should really have 8 gigs of RAM aswell.

EDIT: Only read list. Link wasn't working for me. :(

Quote my post if you need me to respond.

Locked mobo?? I sincerely hope you are kidding me!

The reason i saved to buy that mobo was the "overclocking capabilities" the gene supposedly offers. At least thats all I read about it wherever I googled!

Nothing wrong with those upgrades (maybe a bit spendy) but I can't tell if that is 8 GB or 16 GB of RAM (the more the better in the long run.)

You've set yourself up for your next big upgrades - a 4690k or 4790k, and a better GPU

It's 8gb 1600mhz.

It took me a while to save the cash for those!

When ever im ready saving, im planning on upgrading the gpu or the psu first in case i don't have enough wattage!