E3 Wish List

ShaunOfNintendo

So, E3 is like less than 3 week away at the time of typing this

Anything you guys are looking forward to/hoping to see there?

I've got my fingers crossed that the project that Retro Studios have been working on is a new Metroid game

That and some news on Bravely Second

Elder Scrolls 6 (not expecting it), Fallout 4, new Pokemon game, Metroid, F-Zero

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Fallout 4

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Mafia III

Mirror's Edge 2 gameplay or release date, some new Valve game.

I haven't been following anything surrounding it, but the PC show should be interesting, no?

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Forza horizon 3 and forza 6 info

<THE SILENT ASSASSIN>CPU(Intel i5-4690K)||COOLER(corsair H100i)||MOB(asus Maximus VII Hero ATX)||RAM(16gb of corsair vengeance)||STORAGE(Intel 530 128gb)(Samsung 850 Pro 500gb)(WD 2tb Black)||GRAPHICS(2 x Asus strix 970)||CASE(Nzxt H440)||PSU(Corsair RM750W)>http://pcpartpicker.com/b/Bbpbt6

Metroid(prime style), Mass Effect, Single Player Elder Scrolls, Borderlands 3

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

No HL3 comment yet ?! Whats going on ? :D

I would like to see more of the upcoming NFS and Battlefront or w/e the next Battlefield is called.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Surprise reveal of Cyberpunk 2077. Completely done.. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"